Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
@D4rkDragon Project Diva is a different game, though. It will be released to the West in Fall.
I've thought some reasons regarding to ReDigitize Decode; it's nothing but my personal judgment.

Oh, sorry, I thought it had a relation with Project Mirai...

Oh, sorry, I thought it had a relation with Project Mirai...
The Project Diva games are on the PSP, PS3 and PS Vita. Basically, they're the Hatsune Miku Sony series.

The Project Mirai games are on the 3DS i.e. the Hatsune Miku Nintendo series. Also, I could be wrong, but I thing the Mirai games have a chibi art style (at least the first one).

Capiche? :D

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Still waiting for Digimon world Re: digitize. :c
I think the petition Operation Decode succeeded? Bah. I just wish it would happen already.

Still waiting for Digimon world Re: digitize. :c
I think the petition Operation Decode succeeded? Bah. I just wish it would happen already.

It's more like Bandai Namco are more focusing on the Vita game than actually trying to localize the 3DS one.
Yep, being too lazy to localize a game to its finest. But we can't blame them, they worked on SSB4.

Reactions: FirstSerpent
It's more like Bandai Namco are more focusing on the Vita game than actually trying to localize the 3DS one.
Yep, being too lazy to localize a game to its finest. But we can't blame them, they worked on SSB4.
I don't think the PSP version got an English release either? Gah. I want to play it so badly.

I don't think the PSP version got an English release either? Gah. I want to play it so badly.

Nope. They're too scared that it wouldn't sell well here because:
1) The PSP is no longer popular,
2) The majority of the world went for Pokémon since Bandai stopped Digimon in the U.S and in Europe.
3) The PSP is as hacked as hell, so, it would mean more loss than income due to most of the people going for piracy.

However, since the 3DS is secured, they could have released it without the fear of piracy, but situation #2 still applies.

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Nope. They're too scared that it wouldn't sell well here because:
1) The PSP is no longer popular,
2) The majority of the world went for Pokémon since Bandai stopped Digimon in the U.S and in Europe.
3) The PSP is as hacked as hell, so, it would mean more loss than income due to most of the people going for piracy.

However, since the 3DS is secured, they could have released it without the fear of piracy, but situation #2 still applies.
Makes sense, sadly. Guess we'll just have to wait for the 3DS one to be localised.
//Sigh.

attack on titan game!!!

:cry:

I have never really paid attention to Japanese only games, I only check out upcoming games for NA. So I would not know of any games I would want to come to NA, I mean I can say Pokemon OR/AS, but we know those games are coming to NA, so those don't count.

Yokai watch for sure!!
it's such a fun game but got stuck because I didn't understand what to do... just couldn't translate it(stupid google translate)

It would feel the most akward buying it at the sotre, but I would definitley love the Hatsune Miku game.
I liked some of the Digimon games I played for GBA/DS, so I would love to try the one for 3ds
Also wasn't Yokai watch an Anime? If the game is anything like it, then I do want it.
Also Dragon Quest too.

Don't judge me but I want the New Love Plus+!! (and I'm also a woman!)

Also, Attack On Titan and Yowamushi Pedal (Ashita e no high cadence) games in English will be nice!

At the moment, there has been no announcement of Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) being released outside of Japan. Judging from he trailers, if it does get localized, it is going to sell exceptionally well. The gameplay looks similar to that of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP), and Crisis Core was an amazing game. It is action-packed with elements of strategy and adventure, a perfect blend for an RPG game.

Youkai Watch and Dragon Quest VII. Both of them would do really good outside of Japan I'm pretty sure, just seeing how many people want them.

Attack on Titan would be awesome too, I really enjoy this series. Legend of Legacy (but I'm almost certain this one will come here).

flipnote studio 3d

I'm still waiting for the release of Youkai Watch. Hope it really get launched on this side.

I changed my mind. Rocket slime 3 actually has a better chance of DQ VIi coming to the west BUT if what I heard is true DqVii is coming in spring 2015,is 70% done being localized,and will determine dragon quests entire fate in North America.

Dragon quest VII, Monsters and X. I need them hahaha :)

Mother (Earthbound) 1 & 3

Reactions: Artisan
LBX by Level-5, played the PSP version and loved it, but it was a bit hard since it was in Japanese. If it was released in NA I would buy it.

Back