Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Re-Digitize is awesome looking, but I can't play it. Pls fix

We should seriously get Dragon Quest X online not to mention Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest VIII. I would like to see Dragon Quest X more than any of them to play online with my friends. I'm just afraid that ship may have sailed and that we may never see it on any current Nintendo consoles.

A game that I really want but seems way less and less likely as time goes on would be The Denpa Men Free because I have all 3 other games and I really like them.

2029400-bravelydefault_03231_.jpg
This attractive role-playing game was released in Japan on October 11, 2012. It was the best-selling.
Ever since it released i really want it but when i found this game is only exclusive to Japan, it was really disappointed.

This attractive role-playing game was released in Japan on October 11, 2012. It was the best-selling.
Ever since it released i really want it but when i found this game is only exclusive to Japan, it was really disappointed.
I've had Bravely Default for like two years. And I've finished it quite a few times too. :rotfl:
And Bravely Second is set to release in like 2016?
I don't understand how it's an exclusive. :giggle:

Flying Fairy was just the Japanese title of the game! The game is the same as the international release!

What I want to see is Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode, as I really liked the PSP version, even though I ended up going from Agumon to that green slime!:cry:

Flying Fairy was just the Japanese title of the game! The game is the same as the international release!

What I want to see is Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode, as I really liked the PSP version, even though I ended up going from Agumon to that green slime!:cry:
At least we're getting Cyber Sleuths instead. :p

At least we're getting Cyber Sleuths instead. :p
Not on the 3DS though! It's a PS4/Vita exclusive!

Not on the 3DS though! It's a PS4/Vita exclusive!
At least we (English players) get to play the game. xD
It's one of the reasons I'm getting a PS4. :rotfl:

At least we (English players) get to play the game. xD
It's one of the reasons I'm getting a PS4. :rotfl:
I have neither PS4 nor Vita and I don't plan on getting one, so I'm left with no Digimon game other than the PSP ones! That's why I want one for the 3DS!

I have neither PS4 nor Vita and I don't plan on getting one, so I'm left with no Digimon game other than the PSP ones! That's why I want one for the 3DS!
Ugh, yeah. Wish they'd localise the handheld games more.
The last one I was legit able to play was dawn/dusk and that was years ago.

Bud, where did you learn to lie? First FE then this? :p

I'd like to see Story of Seasons on my 3DS. And most of you are going to say "well, just buy it". But nope, it came out in Japan, in North America, but not in Europe/Australia.

I'd like to see Story of Seasons on my 3DS. And most of you are going to say "well, just buy it". But nope, it came out in Japan, in North America, but not in Europe/Australia.
It's coming to Europe in the first quarter of 2016! Just be patient, we all want it to get a localization here too!

I heard there's a Mobile Suit Gundam game for the 3DS. I've seen a Japanese gameplay of it but I have no knowledge if the game came out in the States because the Wikipedia page for it is lacking but I think it has been out in Japan for years now (since 2011 I believe). I've seen my brother play Dynasty Warriors Gundam before so I wanted this game but I don't know if I can get my hands on it.

I heard there's a Mobile Suit Gundam game for the 3DS. I've seen a Japanese gameplay of it but I have no knowledge if the game came out in the States because the Wikipedia page for it is lacking but I think it has been out in Japan for years now (since 2011 I believe). I've seen my brother play Dynasty Warriors Gundam before so I wanted this game but I don't know if I can get my hands on it.
If there is ANY unlocalized Gundam game for the 3DS, I WANT IT!:vamp:

I want see Rhythm heaven the best plus because its an awesome game and I feel like it should come to west to have fans filled with hype. Especially with returning games like karate man and new games like cat clap.
I also want to see another exclusive game from Japan that is free to play. The name of the game is Collectable badge center.
It is really fun and you can win Nintendo badges to decorate and customize your home screen. But to note turns for the claw game cost in-app purchases but not to worry costs are really cheap.;)

Got one more, 7th Dragon III Code: VFD! The DS and the two PSP games were freaking amazing and now it's out in Japan for the 3DS! I just hope that this time, it will get a localization! It's about time we got a real game on the 3DS!

magi the labyrinth of magic and kuroko no basket and all the other japanese games which never got translated to english....

I wanted Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary to be released overseas, given that I like this good little puzzle game, and probably some rhythm games like Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon to Fushigina Orb.

And since I see that Aikatsu was also booming in my country, and it has spawned several 3DS games (like Aikatsu! No. 1 Stage, among others), I'd appreciate it if its 3DS games also released in overseas, because I think the fans there would enjoy it, and so that they don't have to buy imported 3DS if they wanted to play it on the handheld.

Back