KI: Uprising Kid Icarus: Uprising is on eShop

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Good news for those who didn't play this game.
It's 35 bucks and it's on eShop.

@Marc, dreams come true!

@Marc, dreams come true!
My dreams or your dreams? (not sure since you tagged me :oops:)

I already have the game (purchased it used from GameStop a long time ago). I've only played the tutorials and an online match with @ChiefKeef. Long story short, I lost all of the matches, :bag:

I bought it a long time ago, had so much fun with it and even got some over powered weapons :D But then I had to sell it for some other games I really wanted to get. Hopefully Early or in the middle of next year I will download it again since it's now $35 so I can keep it in my digital games library for collection :)

Reactions: Marc

I already have the game (purchased it used from GameStop a long time ago). I've only played the tutorials and an online match with @ChiefKeef. Long story short, I lost all of the matches, :bag:

I think I said you this game would never be on eShop lot time ago, that's why I tagged you.

Reactions: Marc
Well I wasn't expecting KI:U to come out to eshop since the "Cramps while u play" but still I have it

I want Kid Icuras uprising so bad and Fire Emblem Awakening. :nailbiting:

I want Kid Icuras uprising so bad and Fire Emblem Awakening. :nailbiting:
I've got both those games and both are amazing in their own way. and WOW IT TAKES THEM THIS LONG TO PUT IT ON THE E-SHOP? LOL

Just recently @entei123 said he wanted this game on the eShop, that's great news.

I highly recommend this game to everyone who owns the 3DS, just be warn the ground battles have some bad camera control. Let me know if anyone wants to battle online.

Reactions: Reece
I highly recommend this game to everyone who owns the 3DS, just be warn the ground battles have some bad camera control. Let me know if anyone wants to battle online.

Well, I don't care at all about bad cameras.
I survived Sonic 06, so I can survive every crazy camera :D

@reece1100 um... yeah ... europe didn't get KIU on the eShop ...
@Erixsan YOU SURVIVED SONIC 06 ? :p you sir are god to me!

Oh yay. Another game that won't fit on my SD card. :|

Reactions: Reece
Oh yay. Another game that won't fit on my SD card. :|
I know right, it's 12 000 blocks >.< Sure it's a big game with a lot of customization but it's almost as big as Pokemon X and Y!? God, better to get it physical if you don't have enough space...

I actually liked the game :bag:

It would be fun if we got you, me, and a few other from this site in the same match. Things would go down!

Oh I forgot you were a Euro user, sorry :(

I like how the eshop game page has a bunch of gameplay videos that are literally spoilers. I mean one of them had footage from the final chapter. What the heck was Nintendo thinking? lol

I like how the eshop game page has a bunch of gameplay videos that are literally spoilers. I mean one of them had footage from the final chapter. What the heck was Nintendo thinking? lol
Yeah, I think that's a great feature also, it gives the user an idea of what they are planning to download.

Yeah, I think that's a great feature also, it gives the user an idea of what they are planning to download.
note the sarcasm. I'm saying it was a bad idea. I'm not saying gameplay videos are bad, but gameplay videos with SPOILERS?

note the sarcasm. I'm saying it was a bad idea. I'm not saying gameplay videos are bad, but gameplay videos with SPOILERS?
Well its actually if the user decides to watch the gameplay, I think he/she will be smart enough to know when spoilers are approaching to exit the video

Back