KI: Uprising Kid Icarus: Uprising is on eShop

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
There is? Well, if there is I haven't noticed it yet lol They make more references to the original Kid Icarus game if anything.

It's not really in talking as much as I remember... it's about Three Sacred Treasures I think

Uhh the Three Sacred Treasures are from the very first game if that's the reference you are talking about. In fact, I'm pretty sure Myths & Monsters used a different set of "treasures"....

I know they're from the first game but I'm pretty sure the reference was about them. Let me search it up.

ok, but I'm pretty sure there isn't much of a reference to Myth & Monsters haha I mean, if they did refer to it, then they wouldn't be making the 25 years reference as much.

I would wish the game more cheap now I think...
It's an old game, it doesn't come with the accessory, and it cost five buck less...

This game must be between 20 and 30 dollars honestly.

Reactions: Reece
Problems with this: there is a lack of AR cards and a stand to play with, although that's just a minor gripe, I bought mine second hand with neither of these things, so it's no issue to me, those who have problems controlling the game might be annoyed with the lack of a stand.

Problems with this: there is a lack of AR cards and a stand to play with, although that's just a minor gripe, I bought mine second hand with neither of these things, so it's no issue to me, those who have problems controlling the game might be annoyed with the lack of a stand.

Well, you can download those AR cards but yeah, the stand thing is a problem...

ok, but I'm pretty sure there isn't much of a reference to Myth & Monsters haha I mean, if they did refer to it, then they wouldn't be making the 25 years reference as much.
Medusa wasn't in Myths and Monsters which is why they were able to, M&M never came out in Japan so it's considered Non-Canon.
Well, you can download those AR cards but yeah, the stand thing is a problem...
Yeah but again this game isn't really bad to control when you get used to it. People just like complaining.

Yeah but again this game isn't really bad to control when you get used to it. People just like complaining.

That is from people who only play races-sports-fps games...

PS: I don't know the size of the game yet, but it should be around to 1,7 GB, the same size as Pokémon X and Y.
I will try to update the eshop list once I have money again!

That is from people who only play races-sports-fps games...

PS: I don't know the size of the game yet, but it should be around to 1,7 GB, the same size as Pokémon X and Y.
I will try to update the eshop list once I have money again!
I play FPS and Racing (Racing Being Jak X and Mario Kart)(FPS being Doom) but really the controls are pretty smooth once you get used to the fact both the camera and aiming use the touch screen.

Medusa wasn't in Myths and Monsters which is why they were able to, M&M never came out in Japan so it's considered Non-Canon.

Yeah, that's what I thought about Myths & Monsters. and YES I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE CONTROLS. Seriously, how did people complain about those...

Yeah, that's what I thought about Myths & Monsters. and YES I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE CONTROLS. Seriously, how did people complain about those...
Good to hear, I actually remember a review that said don't buy Kid Icarus Uprising if you're looking for a game you can play on a bus. It's unnecessary groaning over something that's fine.

Good to hear, I actually remember a review that said don't buy Kid Icarus Uprising if you're looking for a game you can play on a bus. It's unnecessary groaning over something that's fine.
Yeah...if anything it's just something that takes a little while to get used to, but nowadays it's a comfortable button mapping that I don't even think twice about. In fact, I like the fact that I only have to hold it with one hand for the most part.

Was the game uncomfortable to play, I never played it before, so I just wanna know if it was easy to control ?

Was the game uncomfortable to play, I never played it before, so I just wanna know if it was easy to control ?
It's not really uncomfortable to play, just a takes a bit of time to get used to, but if you do find it uncomfortable, they did release a stand for the game with it's physical release.

I had no problem with it being uncomfortable, but then again I don't play for hours.

My only really issue with the game was the ground battle camera control and that you couldn't listen to what was being said as you are fighting.

It's not really uncomfortable to play, just a takes a bit of time to get used to, but if you do find it uncomfortable, they did release a stand for the game with it's physical release.
Oh okay, I understand, and sadly I doubt I will be able to get into contact with a stand because it will be very rare to find in stores here

I'll be honest, I've never really used the stand for Kid Icarus. Meh maybe I'm just crazy for not having issues with camera control and listening and all that.

I'll be honest, I've never really used the stand for Kid Icarus. Meh maybe I'm just crazy for not having issues with camera control and listening and all that.
Same here, I wouldn't use the stand even if I get so it will be a waste of money.

Back