KI: Uprising Kid Icarus: Uprising is on eShop

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Well its actually if the user decides to watch the gameplay, I think he/she will be smart enough to know when spoilers are approaching to exit the video

True. If also it show a little spoiler, how you can know it's a spoiler actually?

Well its actually if the user decides to watch the gameplay, I think he/she will be smart enough to know when spoilers are approaching to exit the video
Ehh for the last video that's obvious. But there are some regular trailer videos that are spoilers of the game that they couldn't have expected.

True. If also it show a little spoiler, how you can know it's a spoiler actually?
I'm talking about lines strongly implying that Pit is going to fight Palutena as well as some cutscenes they use with the game. Honestly, compared to other games and how much they reveal, this is A LOT they are showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh for the last video that's obvious. But there are some regular trailer videos that are spoilers of the game that they couldn't have expected.
Well for some, I guess people have to be on the caution sign when viewing those videos.

Well for some, I guess people have to be on the caution sign when viewing those videos.
yeah, exactly. I just think that they should have chosen more wisely with what they showed. I mean, it's great that they had so many gameplay videos, but in terms of marketing it, it wouldn't have been a bad idea to focus on different aspects (even with the Viridi thing, there were different chapters they could have focused on instead).

yeah, exactly. I just think that they should have chosen more wisely with what they showed. I mean, it's great that they had so many gameplay videos, but in terms of marketing it, it wouldn't have been a bad idea to focus on different aspects (even with the Viridi thing, there were different chapters they could have focused on instead).
I never even really bother about spoilers, if I am watching a gameplay I only focus on the important stuff, like the battle mode etc. so I guess that is what they thought when uploading those videos.

I never even really bother about spoilers, if I am watching a gameplay I only focus on the important stuff, like the battle mode etc. so I guess that is what they thought when uploading those videos.
not completely, because if they were thinking about the battle mode they did that well, but they also put in major plot spoilers unrelated to the battle mode.

Doesn't retail cost 30 dollars? I havn't checked i think it's 40 now lol.

When I checked the e-shop yesterday, I believe it said $34.99. So it probably isn't $40 haha

I was talking about retail lol

Well e-shop price is the retail price, right? So I guess it's safe to assume the retail price is $34.99

Well e-shop price is the retail price, right? So I guess it's safe to assume the retail price is $34.99

He means the physical price of the retail, but yes, it's 35 bucks on eshop.

Doesn't retail cost 30 dollars? I havn't checked i think it's 40 now lol.
The physical had a cost of 40 bucks, I don't know how much is now.

He means the physical price of the retail, but yes, it's 35 bucks on eshop.

Ok, now that makes sense to me. Yeah, not surprised that physical price is a bit more than the e-shop price haha

not completely, because if they were thinking about the battle mode they did that well, but they also put in major plot spoilers unrelated to the battle mode.
Well that's what I thought to look at when viewing gameplay videos focus on some of the main points not the story but I guess different people see different points when viewing an image/video.

Well that's what I thought to look at when viewing gameplay videos focus on some of the main points not the story but I guess different people see different points when viewing an image/video.
No, there were specific videos for the battle mode, which they did fine. But there were specific videos which were basically all plot spoilers. That's what I'm saying.

Kid Icarus uprising took just a long time to get on the nintendo eshop when it's already outdated xD I guess , mostly yes I think , have not played fire emblem yet seems cool though planning on getting the game soon.

Yeah, over year. But not over 9000 years! Wait this joke doesn't belong here. What have I done?! Also Kid Icarus Uprising will NEVER be outdated.

At least it didn't take 25 years to make it to the eshop like it took 25 years to make a sequel. The original game isn't that outdated after 25 years actually.......in fact, it's even more challenging than some of the games you see nowadays.

That is actually wrong. There was a sequel for Kid Icarus on Game Boy called of Myths and Monsters. But for some reason it's not that popular. Also NES games were SUPPOSED to be hard, so kids would take time to beat them , and that would cover how short game is.

That is actually wrong. There was a sequel for Kid Icarus on Game Boy called of Myths and Monsters. But for some reason it's not that popular. Also NES games were SUPPOSED to be hard, so kids would take time to beat them , and that would cover how short game is.
That game was only released in limited regions like America. I don't consider it canon because it wasn't originally released in Japan. Heck, Kid Icarus: Uprising itself makes no reference to Myths and Monsters. It says 25 years a lot.

There is ONE single reference to it. I forgot which one :p

Back