KI: Uprising Kid Icarus: Uprising is on eShop

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Um, what's Liberation Maiden? I'm not really familiar with that game as I've never heard of it until you brought it up just now :p
A game that uses your left hand for moving around and the touch screen for attacking. It's my favourite 3DS game currently, it costs $8 so if you like shooters I'd recommend you buy it.

I've heard Kid Icarus Uprising was a rail shooter, but the gameplay looked really similar to Liberation Maiden so I asked.

A game that uses your left hand for moving around and the touch screen for attacking. It's my favourite 3DS game currently, it costs $8 so if you like shooters I'd recommend you buy it.

I've heard Kid Icarus Uprising was a rail shooter, but the gameplay looked really similar to Liberation Maiden so I asked.
It's a rail shooter moreso with the flying portions of the games. I guess you are somewhat limited in land battles too, but not AS much.

Reactions: 18
Sadly, downloading the game you don't get the AR cards :( I know you can buy them but they are very difficult to find

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Good news for those who didn't play this game.
It's 35 bucks and it's on eShop.

@Marc, dreams come true!

Is this a really good game? I do not want to put too many games on my mind because I already want Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Super Mario 3D Land (and world if I get a Wii U)

Is this a really good game? I do not want to put too many games on my mind because I already want Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Super Mario 3D Land (and world if I get a Wii U)
It is a good game. And honestly, I'd be willing to say that this game is much better than Animal Crossing but that's just my opinion if anything. The single player experience and the multiplayer modes are really fun

I had it a while back but sold it due to upgrading to a 3DS XL and needing the Circle Pad Pro XL which hadn't released yet...

Maybe I'll buy it with whatever funds I get from Christmas.

I had it a while back but sold it due to upgrading to a 3DS XL and needing the Circle Pad Pro XL which hadn't released yet...

Maybe I'll buy it with whatever funds I get from Christmas.
I didn't use the Circle Pad Pro to play the game well I think the Circle Pad Pro is not necessary to play the game I think you misunderstood on how to use and play it ? Lol

I didn't use the Circle Pad Pro to play the game well I think the Circle Pad Pro is not necessary to play the game I think you misunderstood on how to use and play it ? Lol

It's quite difficult if you are left handed, but it is playable. I guess I should have mentioned I'm left handed.

It's quite difficult if you are left handed, but it is playable. I guess I should have mentioned I'm left handed.
Oh I didn't know you were a left hander but yeah it's a hard to play the game when you are not a right hander so you must buy the circle pad pro to play well.

yeah, I can understand that for sure. It's not like Nintendo Wii where you could just use the remote on the opposite hand is it haha. At the least the accessory is available for people like you

yeah, I can understand that for sure. It's not like Nintendo Wii where you could just use the remote on the opposite hand is it haha. At the least the accessory is available for people like you
Well nintendo earns extra money from people by letting left handed people buy the circle pad pro by making their 3ds console for only right handers xD if they made for left handers I bet they would earn huge money.

Well nintendo earns extra money from people by letting left handed people buy the circle pad pro by making their 3ds console for only right handers xD if they made for left handers I bet they would earn huge money.
Um, not really because that would alienate a huge majority of gamers and cause consumer rage in general. It'd be a bad marketing move in general and it'd give people a reason to go for the Vita instead

Um, not really because that would alienate a huge majority of gamers and cause consumer rage in general. It'd be a bad marketing move in general and it'd give people a reason to go for the Vita instead

True. Out of all the people in the world, more people are right-handed. I am right-handed, but I've attempted to use my left hand before to control the game. :p It was the ultimate struggle! You should try it.

True. Out of all the people in the world, more people are right-handed. I am right-handed, but I've attempted to use my left hand before to control the game. :p It was the ultimate struggle! You should try it.
I haven't tried with this, but I've tried playing Skyward Sword with my left hand to swing the Wiimote. I'll admit that it's a bit challenging if you're right handed

I haven't tried with this, but I've tried playing Skyward Sword with my left hand to swing the Wiimote. I'll admit that it's a bit challenging if you're right handed
Lol how is that a challange it can even write my own name down with my left hand xD , swing properly even with a wiki mote on my left hands as well. :p

Lol how is that a challange it can even write my own name down with my left hand xD , swing properly even with a wiki mote on my left hands as well. :p
Well, it's perfectly possible. It's just a matter of maintaining a relatively steady left hand as you do it (especially at certain points that require relatively precise movement)

but i would rather get kid icarus on the card because you get it with the AR cards and other stuff

but i would rather get kid icarus on the card because you get it with the AR cards and other stuff
yeah, that's true. But all the same the AR cards are a bit of a gimmick and don't really do much. With that said though, the stand that comes with the boxed copy is pretty nice

yeah, that's true. But all the same the AR cards are a bit of a gimmick and don't really do much. With that said though, the stand that comes with the boxed copy is pretty nice

really it comes with a stand ???
i defiantly going for boxed version

really it comes with a stand ???
i defiantly going for boxed version
Yeah, back when the game was released, a bunch of people were complaining about having a hard time with the controls while holding it (I don't see how) so Nintendo put a stand in the boxed copies when I got it. With that said though, the stand really isn't that necessary

Back