Kingdom Hearts: End of Days

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
image.jpeg
The human heart is a complex tapestry. It holds light, a bright, warm feeling that the human heart holds dear when despair glooms over them, but the human heart also holds darkness, which draws out the evil, unjust nature in all living things, and which can bring great destruction towards themselves or others. From that is where Keyblades are formed. They contain light or darkness, dependant on the weilders resolve. They can be used as a harbinger of light and total peace and happiness, or a bringer of destruction, death and utter chaos...that is where our story begins...where the chosens begin...

Please fill this out so you can become a chosen, and be given a keyblade:

Name:
Personality:
Type of Magic: (Attack, Healing, Support)
Keyblade Name:
Keyblade Appearance:

Remember chosens, you are our last hope...

Chosen:

Faryx
Lucas
Ikki
Akaze
Shileax
Aiko

Last edited:
Name: Lucas
Appearence:
images.jpg
Personality: A little shy but when he gets to know someone he's very friendly.
Type of Magic: Attack
Keyblade Name: The Lion's Roar
balance_above_all_keyblade_by_weapondesignerdawe-d93boyk.jpg

Finally a chance to use my RPG OC

Name: Faryx
Appearance:
image.jpeg
Personality: An outgoing guy despite his rather shy appearance. Hes rather arrogant sometimes though...
Type of Magic: Attack, little bit of Healing
Keyblade: Save the Queen
image.png

Name: Ikki
Appearance: he looks like Shido itsuka from Date a live :p
Personality: he is kind but is really shy,he has trouble making friends but he is friendly to the few friends he has
KeyBlade: Way to Dawn

walfas_custom___way_to_the_dawn_by_grayfox5000-d5ogatu.png

Name : Akaze

Appearance : My profile pic

Personality (and background) : The first to experience time travel, he was kind before the keyblade war events but he turned to darkness when he lost everything and eveeryone at the keyblade graveyard. Now he's a mysterious black-coated man who won't let any keyblade wielder access to keyblade's full potential. He might seem like a bad guy but he's neither one or a good guy. Destined to alone for the rest of his path, he's cold and struggles to feel things like others would do. Naturally an improviser, he rarely plans things nor reads enemy's next actions. (Due to his name, he might have a connection to Sora but it's up to the GM to decide)

Attack : Speed

Keyblade : Remnant of Sorrow
14232-8f847b1711bf28b1fb58366af71c0cb9.jpg

Attachments

• 3498726-B4AaIYQRg5shd2W1.png
    3498726-B4AaIYQRg5shd2W1.png
    144 KB · Views: 1
We need like a girl or something :p

I didnt know this was here -.- so how do u exspect me to join it XD and luckily I am a girl and do is my oc

Nust put a name, age, personality, magic type, keyblade, all that good stuff

Is Oathkeeper & Oblivion combo or Zero Gear+ a valid keyblade option? Considering joining this...:unsure:

You can have either Oathkeeper or Oblivion, then get the other one later in the story

Name:Shileax
Appearence: short Dirty blond hair with her bangs off to the side (the hairstyle is a slanted bob) she has hazel eyes that look more brown than green. And she is a medium height about 5ft 4 inches.
She has mostly black clothing with white to it she has a nobody symbol necklace
Personality: She's hard to understand as she rarely exspresses her emotion lol because she's a nobody like roxas. as anobody that isn't associated with organization 13 she doesn't trust easily.
Keyblade name: Forgotten Nothingness
Keyblade appearance(I got permission to use this for my OC long ago):
forgotten_keyblade_by_1387.jpg

Last edited:
Dat keyblade is nice

Indeed she is a nobody like roxas has emotions she is not associated with organization 13 though
Dat keyblade is nice

Inb4 Roxas comes in the rp and Shileax recognizes him

I can't wait for the game to start ^^

we have 5 or 6 people already.Considering it's a kh rp we don't really need anymore people

I mean the main characters are Sora,Riku,Kairi,King Mickey,Donald, and Goofy.And it just barely counts but Pluto too I guess...

True

So we should be able to start it today or at least 3 days more from today

Back