Kingdom Hearts: End of Days

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
(Not spells, just throw spheres of energy from long ranges)

"Well... What did they say again? Uh... Well, let's get to it..."
Akaze stood on the ring and rose up his right hand in the air.
"Silence please!", Akaze shouted to the spectators.
Everyone froze in place (not really but they stopped talking).
(Are we gonna fight in the discussion or is there a mini-game?)

(Fight in the discussion)

"I don't feel like goin' to the beach but you do, it would be better for ya to fight because you've got the will to win. For that reason, I let you win this round... Besides, it would be a loss of effort to battle in the same team..." Akaze said quasi-spontaneously as he looked right into Ikki's eyes. She couldn't see his face though but Akaze sounded serious.

He slowly walked towards Ikki.

"Do you wish to win?! If so, feel your will powering you up and up towards the prize!" Akaze murmured into Ikki's right ear.

'Hurry up!' She whispered. Aiko looked at Faryx and punched him in the nose 'Don't you know it's rude to tell girls to stop?And don't you know that you should agree with us girls?'

"Uh Sure?" whispers back

"Now, without further ado...lets get this match started!!!" The announcer said.

Ikki and Akaze both put up an entertaining fight. At first it seemed like Ikki was gonna win with a one sided match, but then Akaze started to get serious. In the end, it seemed like the two were evenly matched, but Ikki came back and won against Akaze. The crowd cheered Ikki and Amaze off of the arena.

"The next match is......Match 2!!! Lucas vs Shileax!!!" The announcer said.

Lucas and Shileax both walked in he arena with their foam weapons ready, glaring at each other.

(bump)

(Oh damn! Lets get this going >.<)

Ooc:I never gave u permission to use my character >.< do not do it again this thing has not been notifying me when ppl reply to it.
Ic:Shileax has always been a good magic weilder it's why she had chosen the foam wand, but there's more to her than meets the eye. Shileax silently stares at Lucas

Last edited:
Aiko shouted 'Kick his as* Shile! Girl power! Destroy him! Make him pay!' Aiko looked around to see some people staring at her. She blushed and looked down and kept quiet.

Akaze was standing quietly, his face hidden in his coat. After a few seconds, he went out of the crowd to watch the match from somewhere else ...
He just needed a bit of height so he climbed up to a roof nearby so he could be alone and safe from anyone. He was doing well up there, his place was so good that he fell asleep. No one saw him climb up there so he stayed there for quite a while.

"this is Boring , I wanna fight again" Ikki mumbles

Back