Kingdom Hearts: End of Days

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Name: Aiko
Appearance:
CV7xCZ

Personality: Aiko is easily annoyed as well as grumpy. However if she needs to she will work hard, she doesn't trust too many people but can open up over time.
Magic type: Attack
Keyblade Name: Golden Beginnings
Keyblade :
bpIrhV

Last edited:
You can make it up, as long as you have an image for it

Got it brb

Make sure to specify your magic type also. (Attack, Healing, Support)

Ignore the watermark

(What an exotic keyblade)

Anyway, with Shinzai joining, we now have 6 which should be more than adequate. Lets start dis!

Have you ever felt like...you were forgotten? Like one day you're there, and the other, your not?
image.jpeg A lost memory...
image.jpeg
A chain with a broken link...
image.jpeg
A puzzle piece that didn't belong...
image.jpg
A cog that didn't fit...

Thats what makes up the shadows, known as Nobodies. They're forgotten, never to be seen again. Their friends, families, everything, just forgotten memories, shrouded under a layer of darkness. These six weren't forgotten, however...just abandoned...

image.png

This groups story starts at the center of our adventure, Twilight Town. Theyre just regular kids now, but little did they know they're lives were about to change, and the choices they made would permanently alter their future...

"Its here, guys! The Struggle Tournament is finally here!" Faryx said. "This is the day we've all been training for!" Faryx could barely contain his excitement.

Ikki sighs

(i wanna be that annoying kid that talks in third person:p)

(wow XD)

What are the weapon choices?

"The rules state you can use a Foam Club, a Foam Wand, or Foam Shield." Faryx said. "And leaning towards the shield, because you could hit your opponent with it then nail them with a punch while they're backing up, but the wand lets you attack from long ranges." Faryx said.

"Ikki will use The Foam wand" Ikki Says Obnoxiously (im all ready annoying myself)

"I guess im taking the Foam Shield." Faryx said. "And lets do our best out there guys, Seifer and his gang of idiots, Fujin, Raijin, and Vivi, are gonna enter the tournament, too. I just know he's gonna try to pull some cheap trick." Faryx said.

I'll take the Foam Club. Seifer better not cheat like he did last year... *flashback happens of Seifer using potions*

"Stupid jerk...i hope i get put against him. Anyway, with all three of us entering, we all have a better chance of winning that grand prize of 12,000 munny, which divides into 2,000 for all six of us! Then we could have enough to take that trip we talked about right before summer ends!" Faryx said.

"Wait though, i heard Hayner was supposed to join this year though. That dudes pretty tough too. I remember losing too him last year." Faryx said.

hmm...The trip is about 1,000.We'll have enough for some sea salt icecream, but the watermelon is too expensive.Luckily, I saw some jobs we can do later!

actually, 150 x 6 = 900.So we'll have 100 left over!

"100 munny left over for each of us? Because those tickets are 1,000 munny each, and that means were gonna have to take those jobs..." Faryx said.

I meant all together if it's one day.hotels cost around 400 so we'd have to cancel the watermelon and get sea salt icecream

Akaze took the foam shield. A bit late but he took it when no one looked. Why? He didn't knew himself but that's what he did

Back