Kingdom Hearts: End of Days

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
'Damn, and here I was hoping we could share a watermelon!' Aiko said sarcastically 'Whatever I'll take the shield.'

"Well hey, it dosent matter right now. The only thing that matters is winning the Struggle Tournament." Faryx said.

'Ya know this name is just... SO creative, I mean whoever was the genius that named it!' She said it in an overly sarcastic way 'When the hell is it starting? I'm soooooo bored.' Aiko rolled her eyes.

"Ikki thinks Your annoying " Ikki mumbles

"The struggles tournament is supposed to be at sunset, and its noon now, so at least 4 more hours until it starts." Faryx said, at that moment, Seifer and his gang on idiots walked up and singled out Faryx.

"Well, well, look who it is. I thought after i kicked your scrawny butt you would've ran home crying to your mommy!" Seifer said, as Fujin and Raijin started to laugh from behind. "Let me go, you jerk!" Faryx broke hold of Seifer's grasp. He picked up a foam club and swung it in Seifer's face. "Oh, so you wanna rumble, do you? Hey! Make sure those other nerds dont get in my way!" Seifer said. Even thought the other 5 tried to go forward, somehow Fujin, Raijin and Vivi kept them back.

"No guys, stay back!" Faryx said. "I cant wait to wipe the floor with in this tournament..." Seifer said.

"Ikki Isnt No Nerd" Ikki says right before he sticks his tongue out at him

'You stuck... Your tongue out... WHAT KIND OF 3 YEAR OLD ARE YOU?'

ikki looks down hiding a smirk

Akaze thought that a battle against Seifer would be a loss of time and energy before the Struggle Tournament. He just kept silent with his hood on.

Seifer and Faryx fought for about 10 minutes, and Faryx was finally able to knock him on his feet. "We're not gonna lose to you guys this time, Seifer. Now get lost!" Faryx said.

"Grr...don't go thinkin' this is over, shrimp! And im coming back for the rest of you in the tournament!" Seifer daid, as him and his gang ran off. "Jeez, what an idiot." Faryx said.

Ikki laughs at Seirfer

"Why... I thought I was immunized to darkness with that coat... What the hell is happening?!"
Akaze said these lines as darknesses spread all over his body. After a few seconds, he raised the foam shield in the air.
"Not again!"
And then, darknesses dropped off his body and took the shape of heartlesses, some shadows were in front of the keyblade's chosens.

"This might be the time to unite!" Akaze said.

"Wait, what is this?!" The darkness start to spread around everyone, and then went away. From the ground, small silver creatures started to rise from the ground. "W-what are these things?!" Faryx said. Everyone started to attack them with the foam weapons, and then the silver creatures suddenly dissapeared.

"W-what just happened?" Faryx said. No one had any ideas what those creatures were, and were still pretty dazed by the sudden attack. They decided to investigate the matter later and proceed to the struggle tournament.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the struggle tournament!!! We have a wonderful show for you all today, as all of our strugglers fight to determine who will face the struggle champion, Setzer, and take home the struggle belt!" The announcer said.

"Were finally here...things are gonna be different this time..." Faryx said.

(Bracket here: http://challonge.com/StruggleTournament)

'So... I'm up against "Hayner" sounds annoying.'

"Ikki... Sorry but someone has to win for the group..." Akaze said

"Yes, i got put up against Seifer! That jerk is totally going down..." Faryx said as he looked at Seifer, all he could do was make a nasty look back.

"Now, lets get this started!" The announcer put numbers 1-4 to determine which match was first in a hat. "First up is.........match 4, Ikki vs Akaze!!!" The announcer said.

Ikki and Akaze both stepped up to the platform, awaiting the announcers instruction to start the match.

'Hurry up' She managed to squeak. She then chanted to calm herself down 'They're not looking they're not looking...'

"Aiko whatever youre doing stop it." Faryx said.

'Hmm' Aiko put on a straight face 'What do you... Mean...' She began to panic 'That was NOT me okay you tell NOBODY or you'd better hope that the foam shield will protect you!'

Ikki is just standing there smirking (i can cast spells with the foam wand right?)

Back