Kingdom Roleplay [ALL ROYAL ROLES FILLED. STILL ACCEPTING REGULAR CHARACTERS THOUGH]

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know saxophones where in medival times, but okay then.

As shippo said, the roleplay is more casual, so the magic and stuff is more just for the story rather than battles it anything.

The front post says that the limit is 3 characters, so a secondary is fine.

Approved! @Gecko

I'm gonna steal steal Gecko's idea for an instrument: Is it alright if Xalin knows how to use either a pan flute or a lute (Not sure which one or if even one is medievil, so always good to have backups)

a pan flute would work better or a horn as they were in or around that era
google your best friend when trying to match character elements together

Or old papers for school. I just did mine a little bit ahead of the medievil era and I had no clue if either wojld fit. But, considering the pan flute can produce amazing music, I like it.

Alright, Xalin now has a +2 proficiency with Pan Flutes!

Ok... I'm making a second character like Rin did. If I can't do this, just tell me :p

Name: Luïs Güçkol
Nickname: Just call him Luis or Luïs.
Picture:
anime-boy--large-msg-119479397947.jpg

Class: Musician - Saxophone player
Personality: Youthful and energetic. He loves his magical Saxophone more than he loves most people. He is usually more comfortable around his friends, and even though he comes across as shy and private, he is loud, obnoxious and smooth around his friends. Also, even though he is not pictured wearing one, he loves himself a smooth fedora!
Bio: He grew up in a large town that loved to partaaayyyy! He was used to bright colors and loved to play his Sax and was a sucker for awesome jazz music. Then, when his town went to war with a neighboring town, the color was gone. He ran away, and wandered until he met a wise wizard to taught him the magical arts, and when they found out he really REALLY sucked at magic, they decided it was in his best interest to let his free soul be free, so, they enchanted his beloved Saxophone, and sent him into the world. When he arrived at the Kingdom, he was greeted with color and smiling faces, and that is where he still lives to this day.
Weapons: Magical Saxophone
Abilities:
Sax-O-Death: Luïs plays an awesome tune on his sax that blows the minds of his enemies - literally.

Sax-O-Doze: Puts enemies to sleep so he can quickly run (or jog) away!

Note: I based this character off Luis Armstrong, and me, and my strong love of jazz, and me learning the Sax B-)
What're your weaknesses/strengths? And can you tell me more about your abilities? They seem pretty OP, but you may have a better explanation?

kinda what i was thinking. it could be especially the sax o death one . as running away after they sleep isnt that op not to me anyway

Yea, the doze one isn't too OP, the death one is though. If it's gonna involve death it has to be towards NPCs as well, so it might not be quite as big a deal on that aspect, but still a bit OP.

And yea, I just noticed you forgot the strengths/weaknesses field. @Gecko

could it be change to disrupt the inner balance of foes making them un able to move at the normal feets instead of killing foes

Alright, I figured I should add a few spells that I may have learned. Tell me if it's a-okay?
  • Lesser Paralysis (Paralyze for 5 seconds)
  • Lesser Possession (Possess low-intellect beings, e.g. animals, dumb humans)
I base my character as mainly an eavesdropper, so possession would be my most useful tool.

I think that both are fine.

Name:king auther vi Folia
Apparant Age: 35
Physical Appearance: 6'3" white hair and short beard has purple eyes wears white and red suit
Personality: strong out spoken, very opinionated and often cruel sounded in kingdom mattaers
Short Bio/History : his wife and children often do things that he believes is beneath him. he does not respect the people he is ruling. he part of the reason the kingdom is close off to the world and he use his wife fears to do it. he took his son away from his mother to be raise by common folks to know how they think. the plan back fired when he learn his son was becoming a monk. he sent away his daughter childhood friend michaela making her daughter believe that michaela didnt like her. he rarely leaves the castle but if he does he visit Q'thar normaly trying to get to make him an army of the undead. he made sure that q'thar would obey him by banishing him to a cave next to the ocean.
Weapon(s) (if any): broad sword with jewels embeded into the handle
Strengths: good at close range fighting and is king and as king . he does control npc characters(3) to do his task. they share his weakens though often weaker than common folks
weakens: lacks no long range fighting abilities as he feels it beneath him. so overly prideful that he often talks with his eyes close giving his enemies a chance to run or attack him
Extra Info: so i combine so elements in the story so far into this character giving him a somewhat evil appearence to start

Last edited:
Reactions: Reece
One detail from the bio: Riliane and Michaela weren't childhood friends. Riliane hated Michaela. But oh well, we can make that work.

Approved! @shippofox

i can delete it to. he alreaddy bad enough as is

You don't have to. It's fine the way it is, especially as I probably should break canon a bit so they're not as much of rip offs.

"can only have ONE royal role to save room for the other people," off the front page
forgot this rule so i cant make him king. unless everyone ok with me being both king and prince

Oh yea, forgot about that...

Eh, I think for the sake of there not being too many people (and most of which not even interested in a royal role, seemingly) I'm fine with it if everyone else is, and maybe if someone else comes along and wants a king role, the character can be passed down?

that sound good to me. i was going to show gecko and reece as it is involve there characters to.

Since I deleted Luis, I'm going to make this guy in his place.

Name: Kizgin Kimyager [Turkish - Angry Chemist]
Appearance: Tall and imposing [7'1] and is somewhat muscular although feature is hidden by the blue cloak he wears everywhere. He has short black hair and a bit of a goatee. He always has a potion bottle in his hand.

Picture:
alchemist.jpg
Bio: As a child, Kizgin was always the "hands on" one. When his father bought him an alchemy kit for his 10'th birthday, he was overjoyed. But one day when Kizgin was mixing a potion meant to bestow eternal youth upon the one who used it daily for a week, when it exploded! Kizgin was quick enough to throw up a shield spell before the explosion blew the roof off his house and his family with it. After that incident, he left and never returned home. He still seeks the way to obtain eternal youth.
Weapons: Kizgin doesn't believe in weapons, instead testing himself to make the best use of his potent potions!
Attacks:

BECOME FERAL: Kizgin chugs a special potion that transforms him into a feral gremlin-like creature. He does increased damage while in this form, but can only hold it for [7] seconds at a time.

POTION OF LOVE: When hit with this potion, the enemy falls in love with Kizgin for [17] seconds.

POTION SHAKE: Kizgin shakes a potion and throws it, doing damage and [If GM decides, and added effect such as flames or poison]

Strengths: While being knows far and wide for being insane, he is quite lovable and compassionate for all living things! [Except Lions, and Tiger, and Bears Oh My!]
Weaknesses: It is also widely known that one of his greatest fears is drowning, so, you're very unlikely to see him near water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back