Kingdom Roleplay [ALL ROYAL ROLES FILLED. STILL ACCEPTING REGULAR CHARACTERS THOUGH]

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice: should be on in like 2-3 days. Imma input my self the best I can.

I just wanna say, I probably won't be able to respond much now. I have to use the WiiU to get on this and it used to give me alerts, but now it decides they're not important. So, most weekends I'll be on a lot, and a little on weekdays.

sora we left yor character in the meadow so he fine and free to do as you wish for now

All of a sudden... Rock on 19 drops from the sky!

rock please don't spam this thread it for rp business only

i just wanted to join the thread, sorry :(

then ask a question and make a character sheet

Make a sheet meh brother

Name: St. Rocky the III (or for short, Rocky)
Apparant Age: 17
Physical Appearance: Blone, swayed hair, blue eyes, smiles alot, tan, tall, wears blue jackets alot, with long pants (this is what you mean by appearance, right?)
Personality: Cool, layed back, almost a bit too much, willing to jump in to save a friend
Short Bio/History (does not have to be long, but try to make it at least a small paragraph's worth): St. Rocky the III traveled with his big family via boat to this new land, in search of research and stuff to write about this new land
Weapon(s) (if any): a Mace
Strengths and Weaknesses (does not have to be too long or elaborate, but I'd prefer at least two strengths and two weaknesses): He Is resistant to Cold Weather and large drops, weak to Heat and high up places
Extra Info: He likes Pie, and holds a dark secret about his past that he can only reveal to his trusted friends :eek:

is this what you are looking for?

Oh, im not royal btw, i may have made my character sound royal , but hes from another land here to visit

st mean saint right

Yep

rin has to approve it but it fine by me

So Rin? what do you think?

rock please be patient rin normally answer when she online it right now ten her time and she probably sleeping

Um.... Rock, I think you posted in the wrong thread for the role play...

There is another thread just above/below this thread in the RP forums where you can post your character sheet :)

Last edited:
nah he cool kyu he hasnt rping yet

Yea, I'm pretty sure he was in the right place.

Anyways, I technically was awake when you posted your character sheet but was too tired to respond. As Shippo said it was 10:30 PM my time. Anyways, your character is accepted @rock on 19

guys i need a break for a week from rping i check this for add and new character sheets . my character are not involved with yours currently so have fun

i am also in charge guys rin on break from both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back