Kingdom Roleplay [ALL ROYAL ROLES FILLED. STILL ACCEPTING REGULAR CHARACTERS THOUGH]

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome chara! Accepted! @Gecko

:oops:
Thank you!

Name: Midnight

Apparant Age:15

Physical Appearance:Young, Black hair, Short

Personality:Shy,Timid

Short Bio/History Midnight lived in the slums for all of his lives. A Princess found him and invited him to stay with her. That few years later... A gang entered the Palace and killed everybody there but Midnight who was surrounded by the gang. Hewas seething with anger so much that he grabbed a fishing rod and managed to knock them out with one swing. Later on he joined the Revolutionary Army and he fought with them .

Weapon(s) (if any):Fishing Rod

Strengths and Weaknesses (does not have to be too long or elaborate, but I'd prefer at least two strengths and two weaknesses):Skills
Neptune's Holy Swing(Stun for 3 seconds)
Water Tsunami (Summons Tsunami for 10 sec)
Holy Water (Cures any ally within 200 metres radius)

Weakness
Any Melee Attack
Any Nature Abilities
Ice

Extra Info:Works best in teams

The Revolutionary Army?

Water Tsunami this is op to me
but the other powers are ok
could your healing power just mean healing you can keep the name we are a action RP it casual like

Yea, the tsunami is too OP. Could you please remove that? Other than that, you're good @ASuri

(Also, yea, this is more of a casual RP so healing could just be generalized healing)

Name: Midnight

Apparant Age:15

Physical Appearance:Young, Black hair, Short

Personality:Shy,Timid

Short Bio/History Midnight lived in the slums for all of his lives. A Princess found him and invited him to stay with her. That few years later... A gang entered the Palace and killed everybody there but Midnight who was surrounded by the gang. Hewas seething with anger so much that he grabbed a fishing rod and managed to knock them out with one swing. Later on he joined the Revolutionary Army and he fought with them .

Weapon(s) (if any):Fishing Rod

Strengths and Weaknesses (does not have to be too long or elaborate, but I'd prefer at least two strengths and two weaknesses):Skills
Neptune's Holy Swing(Stun for 3 seconds)
Water Bind (Enemy Immobilized for 3 secs)
Holy Water (Cures any ally used on )

Weakness
Any Melee Attack
Any Nature Abilities
Ice

You didn't have to make a new post, but that's fine now @ASuri!

Ok Thanks :p

(Sorry for double post)

Name: Liam
Physical Appearance:
ggZ0wsm.jpg
(he's around 5'6" so fairly short, and very lean)
Personality: He is normally very shy no matter who he's around. He'll often stutter in speech, sometimes apologize a lot, and isn't very trusting at first. When you earn his trust he's very loyal, soft hearted and caring.
Short Bio: He is technically a prince, but was adopted into the royal family. He actually has royal blood in his veins, yet nobody knows this, not even himself ((WARNING: Nobody knows about this detail. It may be revealed later on but it is just for reference)). He worked as a well treated servant before finally being recognized as royalty.
Weapons: None
Abilities:
He can use VERY basic wind, ice, and water magic (elemental stuff). He also can heal very minor wounds.
Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: He is very light on his feet, can get tasks done quickly. Weaknesses: he is not physically built for fighting, and he's very shy and can't open up easily (counts as a weakness)
Extra: N/A

Since I'm the RP creator technically it's already auto approved but I want to hear you guys' thoughts anyways! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow of Spades
I like it :D

i assume you meant male and not female rin

This seems interesting...

<censored>! I'm used to female characters so it was a habitual response while typing. Will fix!

it's ok i marked tokala as female first time and fix it before i finished the character sheet. elf do a character sheet it is fun.

that a great character rin.

it's ok i marked tokala as female first time and fix it before i finished the character sheet. elf do a character sheet it is fun.

that a great character rin.
But I never RPed before... Although, it would be cool to make a character out of my imagination...:singing:

i never rp before all you do is make a character you like and tell us what he doing

i never rp before all you do is make a character you like and tell us what he doing
Hmm, that seems cool :) I'll give this a go later.

@CrazyElf As I've put it to Shippo and ASuri, it's not much different than one of those never ending story games, but instead you only control one character (or more if you've made more) and interact with the other characters and stuff. It's really simple but really fun!

Reactions: CrazyElf
Ehh, so I thought about it, and decided to join this RP. I'll only, be focusing on one character only, though. Hopefully this thing is fun :eek:.
Name: Harold Sahin Okcu (meaning "Harold Hawk Archer")
Nickname: Sahin
Apparent Age: 15
Physical Appearance: Short height (4'11), tan skin, green eyes, and curly brown hair. He is often seen to be wearing a green leather hood top, with a brown pair of long leather pants, and also with a pair of leather sandles.
Class: Archer (Knight)
Personality: Sahin is seen as an arrogant, and cruel kid. He has has some serious anger issues, but he is also creative and outgoing deep down in his heart. He loves music, and is rather impulsive, too.
History: Sahin was raised by the Okcu family line, in a farm in England. The Okcu family line was very poor, and had very little eat. He lived live normally until the age of 8. A group of men broke into the farm and demanded his family's money. Sahin's father refused, but was beaten to death when he protested a second time. Sahin attempted to warn his mother, grandfather, and siblings, but he was too late, as the men beat them to death as they refused. Outraged, Sahin grabbed a bow and some arrows, and stalked the men, until he shot them all down with his bow. Later, he decided to live his life in the woods, where he was raised by a group of hawks until the age of 13, where he started traveling England.
Weapons: A bow with a steel hilt.
Some arrows with a steel head and a wooden shaft.
A steel 2-ft long dagger with a leather hilt.
Strengths: Sahin is a very skilled warrior in combat/battle. He has great offense, defense, and agility. He is a good strategist in battle, and is a good healer, too. He is also great with any weapon, since he probably devoted his entire life learning how to fight, when he was living in the woods, and since he was living in the woods for a few years, he is great with animals (hawks, at least).
Weaknesses: Sahin may be a very good warrior, but he is also impulsive, as he usually does stuff without thinking, so that is his only excuse when he gets himself in a "life or death" situation. Sahin isn't as intelligent either, since he ran away when he was 8, in which he never finished school.

Ehh, this was fun to make.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back