Kingdom Roleplay [ALL ROYAL ROLES FILLED. STILL ACCEPTING REGULAR CHARACTERS THOUGH]

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
think rin would be proud and accept it

Awesome character! Accepted @CrazyElf

It seems like everyone is 15 or an older adult lol. Nothing wrong with it, just something to point out

alot are 15 like the other members very in age

I think the RP ages are a lot more consistant than the members though.

I'm not even 15 yet but 15 is the best age of characters for me to play because they're not too young like my own age and not too old to be outside my level of knowledge and maturity. Trust me, I'm bad at playing adult characters.

i actual play a bad guy wrong .

So, how am I supposed to introduce my character into the RP? Do I just start from my own perspective on a random spot :eek:?

something like that we have a set of locations and you can try to run into others at least three characters are in the meadow currently. and two in a cave on the beach one somewhere and the king in the castle

Reactions: CrazyElf
I have 2 characters free & idle that you could RP with. Either Michaela or Liam :) (I kinda want to introduce Liam as I haven't used him yet so that might be better?)

I have 2 characters free & idle that you could RP with. Either Michaela or Liam :) (I kinda want to introduce Liam as I haven't used him yet so that might be better?)
That seems nice :)

Okay, so do you want me to post first or...? (PS I'm bad at making first posts but I can try if you want me too)

Okay, so do you want me to post first or...? (PS I'm bad at making first posts but I can try if you want me too)
Eh, I can go if you want :eek:

i am going to have tokala return to speak with his mom soon when reece is on

Reactions: CrazyElf
I know there's been a bit confusion with Anna, can I have her as a character? It's Teresina's best friend, and I think she'll be a support when the story gets rough, so I'd like her :)

I don't think I need much info on her, since she'll barely be used:
Name: Anna Veliun
Apparant Age: 25
Physical Appearance:
anime_maid__by_musicislife6363-d6od1p2.jpg
Personality: Kind, caring, a bit meddlesome- but has good intentions on doing it.
Short Bio/History: Parents served the kingdom, she's serving the queen now. She grew up with the queen, so the're close friends.
Weapon(s) (if any): Can use Bow and Arrows.
Strengths : Intelligent, and have a "keen" eye (can see from miles away).

Weaknesses: Slow
Extra Info: Just a support character, won't be in much. :)

EDIT:
New skill for Teresina (already mentioned it to you in the shoutbox :) )
Petal Swirl, surrounds the enemy to confuse them for a while. If it's really needed, she can trap them in it, but it takes a lot of energy (and she's unable to reach to that level as of now).

Can also be used as a decoration, there was once an event in the kingdom, where she plastered the entire town with petals. :)

200_s.gif
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her pic is cute :O Accepted! @Reece

Reactions: Reece
My first time trying this out XP

Name: Xyno

Male,

Tall, skinny and fast

Friendly, a bit too laid back

Has no history. He had amnesia a while back, and he actually named himself.

2 Silver daggers fastened in his boots.

Incredibly Fast,
Strikes weakly but frequently

Easy to defeat
Easy to manipulate

It's a little short, but accepted! @Kyubey

Okay ^_^

it short but to be honest it one of the first that we didn't have to say something was op to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back