Kirby: Triple Deluxe.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Kirby-3DS-Dated-JP.jpg

"Kirby: Triple Deluxe stays true to classic Kirby games in that the player controls Kirby and the objective is to get to end of the stage by using Copy Abilities. Kirby retains his trademark abilities: the inhale, Star Spit, slide kick, air bullet, and floating. Guarding also returns from the Kirby Super Star games and Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and a new dodge-like move can be performed while guarding. Players can collect stars that have the same function as coins in the Mario series: collecting 100 awards an extra life."

This is the 15th Kirby game and the first for the Nintendo 3DS. It was made available for purchase in retail stores and on Nintendo eShop on January 11th, 2014, in Japan. It will be released on May 2nd, 2014, in North America and May 16th, 2014, in Europe.

Trailers:

To be honest, I love the Kirby games, and this will be on my list for sure, I enjoyed the GBA series, and I owned Mass Attack for the Nintendo DS, I love how you can interact with the background in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and all the "deluxe abilities".

Let me know what you think about this game, will you be getting it? Is it a flop on the Kirby franchise?

I might get it coz its a fun game to play once in a while :D
between playing those hardcore and time consuming games, this one should rise, hopefully it gets nice pricing :whistle:

Definitely in my wishlist ! I'm a huge fan of the kirby platforming serie and this newest edition does seem very appealing !

Kirby is classic. I remember watching the anime on TV and it's really cute >.<
Yet I'm searching for something more challenging :D

Kirby is classic. I remember watching the anime on TV and it's really cute >.<
Yet I'm searching for something more challenging :D
I always find the Kirby games to be a toughie, this one looks a difficult compared to the GBA set, I'm not sure though.

I always find the Kirby games to be a toughie, this one looks a difficult compared to the GBA set, I'm not sure though.
New video, this game looks better every-time a new trailer comes out :)

I'm not sure if I'll get it since I have Kirby Superstar Ultra and that'll be enough Kirby for me. I think KSSU might be the 2nd hardest in the series next to Return to Dream Land. Deluxe does look fun though with the Copy Ability Online Multiplayer and the neat powers.

I played a lot of platformer since I was a kid (mostly in NES which has no save feature) so I think it developed my skill :D
Still, Kirby's ability to take advantage of enemy type/attack is a pioneer in the genre, so I love the idea :)

Reactions: TAG
I played a lot of platformer since I was a kid (mostly in NES which has no save feature) so I think it developed my skill :D
Still, Kirby's ability to take advantage of enemy type/attack is a pioneer in the genre, so I love the idea :)

Same here!

Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Kirby-3DS-Dated-JP.jpg

"Kirby: Triple Deluxe stays true to classic Kirby games in that the player controls Kirby and the objective is to get to end of the stage by using Copy Abilities. Kirby retains his trademark abilities: the inhale, Star Spit, slide kick, air bullet, and floating. Guarding also returns from the Kirby Super Star games and Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and a new dodge-like move can be performed while guarding. Players can collect stars that have the same function as coins in the Mario series: collecting 100 awards an extra life."

This is the 15th Kirby game and the first for the Nintendo 3DS. It was made available for purchase in retail stores and on Nintendo eShop on January 11th, 2014, in Japan. It will be released on May 2nd, 2014, in North America and May 16th, 2014, in Europe.

Trailers:

To be honest, I love the Kirby games, and this will be on my list for sure, I enjoyed the GBA series, and I owned Mass Attack for the Nintendo DS, I love how you can interact with the background in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and all the "deluxe abilities".

Let me know what you think about this game, will you be getting it? Is it a flop on the Kirby franchise?
Same here!
I love Kirby games too. i will also pick this game up, I love platformers. I will not get t very soo, but I will get it after Bravely Default and Ocarina of Time 3D. It looks really fun and action packed, with fun levels. Now it is a difficult choice for me between Yoshi's New Island and Kirby Triple Deluxe :confused:

@AliHammad I prefer Kirby rather than Yoshi's New Island. Kirby's visual and presentation is much better. You can play as King DDD, too!

@AliHammad I prefer Kirby rather than Yoshi's New Island. Kirby's visual and presentation is much better. You can play as King DDD, too!

Yeah, kirby can be played by us, not only children as for Yoshi's :D
Yoshi is cute but it's too monotonous
Kirby gives more depth and development imo;)

Reactions: 532
Really? That's nice. I like the Mario franchise and since they both look fun, I don't know which one I will pick.

haha this one is really a classic yet very addictive fun game :p for me :p it looks challenging and that i like - I've never played this mario series and it looks good and I'm willing to try :p

I agree, the Yoshi's New Island series is mostly about exploring stages, while Kirby just appeals to me more as an action-platformer. I've been hooked on Kirby, ever since I played 'Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland' and 'Kirby The Amazing Mirror'. While after Yoshi's Island, to me, the game lost it's zest!
Really? That's nice. I like the Mario franchise and since they both look fun, I don't know which one I will pick.
I'm thinking on getting either New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Kirby's Triple Deluxe as my 3DS' side scrolling platform game! Mostly I'll go with Kirby's Triple Deluxe though.

I agree, the Yoshi's New Island series is mostly about exploring stages, while Kirby just appeals to me more as an action-platformer. I've been hooked on Kirby, ever since I played 'Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland' and 'Kirby The Amazing Mirror'. While after Yoshi's Island, to me, the game lost it's zest!

I'm thinking on getting either New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Kirby's Triple Deluxe as my 3DS' side scrolling platform game! Mostly I'll go with Kirby's Triple Deluxe though.
Yeah, i'll also go with Kirby's Triple Deluxe. I have NSMBWii and NSMB2 is very identical, so I will go with Kirby.

Yeah, i'll also go with Kirby's Triple Deluxe. I have NSMBWii and NSMB2 is very identical, so I will go with Kirby.
Great choice! This Kirby looks like the best yet, I can't wait for it to be released.

I'll probably be downloading this on release, unless something comes up.

I don't think I'm gonna buy it, but it looks fun! I played Kirby: Mass Effect, and I must say, I loved it :). But there are soooo many good games out there, and this game is just one of them.

I don't think I'm gonna buy it, but it looks fun! I played Kirby: Mass Effect, and I must say, I loved it :). But there are soooo many good games out there, and this game is just one of them.
I agree, too many great titles to choose from. :) I'm a huge Kirby fan though, and once I get Mario Kart 7, I'll get this game. These are some of the latest trailers:
The more I watch these trailer, the more I am urged to get this game, it looks so fun!

Reactions: BrianXcalibur
Back