Kirby: Triple Deluxe.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
I agree, too many great titles to choose from. :) I'm a huge Kirby fan though, and once I get Mario Kart 7, I'll get this game. These are some of the latest trailers:
The more I watch these trailer, the more I am urged to get this game, it looks so fun!

I will but a card tomorrow for this game. I love platforms and I really interested in this one.

-not like YNI-

I will but a card tomorrow for this game. I love platforms and I really interested in this one.

-not like YNI-
I agree, this may be the only platform game, I'd play on the Nintendo 3DS. Yoshi's New Island looks interesting, but it's not worth it (IMO).

I agree, this may be the only platform game, I'd play on the Nintendo 3DS. Yoshi's New Island looks interesting, but it's not worth it (IMO).

You didn't play Super Mario 3D Land? (or New Super Mario Bros. 2)...

You didn't play Super Mario 3D Land? (or New Super Mario Bros. 2)...
Oh, I'll surely pass on New Super Mario Bros. 2, and I forgot about Super Mario 3D Land, I'll surely get it SM3DL.

Oh, I'll surely pass on New Super Mario Bros. 2, and I forgot about Super Mario 3D Land, I'll surely get it SM3DL.

The only game (platform) I left and I want is Donkey Kong Country 3D, but it's on the wait list...

The only game (platform) I left and I want is Donkey Kong Country 3D, but it's on the wait list...
I forgot about that game too, but I'll buy all those after Kirby Triple Deluxe. Donkey Kong Country 3D seems awesome, I heard it's more comfortable to play than the Wii version too.

I forgot about that game too, but I'll buy all those after Kirby Triple Deluxe. Donkey Kong Country 3D seems awesome, I heard it's more comfortable to play than the Wii version too.

Mmm... Well, I don't like the Wii-Mote so if I buy it, it will be the 3DS one XD

New Kirby Triple Deluxe, commercial video, I just saw it and I'm in love with this game.

Wait, :eek: :panda: Well, hmph. :facepalm: I just posted it as soon as I saw it on Nintendo, lol. Been trying to post all the videos as fast as possible, on this thread. :oops:

Anyways, that ad was too awesome, it needed to be published twice :p

Reactions: Reece

New Kirby Triple Deluxe gameplay, showing some sort of rhythm mini-game, looks interesting.​

^ Reminds me of the GC game Donkey Konga.

^ Reminds me of the GC game Donkey Konga.
Oh? Never heard of it :bag:, but if it's anything like this it must be amazing, I like how in most Kirby games the're some cute mini-games that always keep you entertain.

Oh? Never heard of it :bag:, but if it's anything like this it must be amazing, I like how in most Kirby games the're some cute mini-games that always keep you entertain.

Well, the only problems with that minigame on the Japanese reviews are the controls, they said those are hard to use.

Well, the only problems with that minigame on the Japanese reviews are the controls, they said those are hard to use.
Oh my, that's not good news at all, if mini-games have bad controls, then it's best for the game not to have many games at all, I really hope that it isn't that hard to use, or I will be crestfallen.

Oh my, that's not good news at all, if mini-games have bad controls, then it's best for the game not to have many games at all, I really hope that it isn't that hard to use, or I will be crestfallen.

Well, only the Dededee minigame.
The rest of the game, on those, says it's perfect.

One of the best Kirby games made.

Well, only the Dededee minigame.
The rest of the game, on those, says it's perfect.

One of the best Kirby games made.
Oh, wow. YES! I'm happy now, I'm not good at rhythm games anyway.

6 on IGN
7 on NintendoLife
8 on GameSpot

IGN and NintendoLife said it was easy and too classic...
GameSpot loved it...

UPDATE *EDIT*:

NintendoWorldReport: 8 (JP copy)
EuroGamer: 8
Edge: 7
Polygon: 7.5

UPDATE: (EDIT 2)

LazyGamer: 8
DigitalSpy: 4/5
GameRadar: 3.5/5
Escapist Magazine: 4/5
EGM: 9

Mixed reviews again...

Last edited:
6 on IGN
7 on NintendoLife
8 on GameSpot

IGN and NintendoLife said it was easy and too classic...
GameSpot loved it...

UPDATE *EDIT*:

NintendoWorldReport: 8 (JP copy)
EuroGamer: 8
Edge: 7
Polygon: 7.5

UPDATE: (EDIT 2)

LazyGamer: 8
DigitalSpy: 4/5
GameRadar: 3.5/5
Escapist Magazine: 4/5
EGM: 9

Mixed reviews again...
Wow, just wow. IGN and NintendoLife said "it was too easy and too classic" That's just downright vacuous, what were they expecting, the game looked like a pure classic implementing, different feature from most Kirby games.

I don't care at this point (to be honest). As I said, I don't care how bad the reviews are, it's a fine example of mixed reviews, so I'm just gonna go with what I've said all along, I'm getting the game still.

Back