Kirby: Triple Deluxe.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
I can't compare with other games, because it's my first Kirby game, but...

I still playing a little more and I liking it more.
I think it's because Kirby is a little slow and half of the game is easy, it doesn't feel like a Kirby adventure...

The Dedede minigame make me smiles a lot when I fail XD
That's good to hear that even when you fail in the King Dedede Mini-Game it's still fun, and I should really get this game as soon as possible, it seems so interesting, I think if this is your first Kirby game, it's a good way to start the series.

I finished the game and I'm able to do a review so...

Two question: Is Kirby Triple deluxe harder than Kirby Adventure Wii? And is it harder than New Super Mario Bros 2?

Two question: Is Kirby Triple deluxe harder than Kirby Adventure Wii? And is it harder than New Super Mario Bros 2?

The game is easier than NSMB2. A lot more easier.

At the end, is harder than the first half of NSMB2.

The game is easier than NSMB2. A lot more easier.

At the end, is harder than the first half of NSMB2.
Oh ok, that's good news for me :) Can someone compare the difficulty of this Kirby to Yoshis New Island? (sorry for all theses questions :angelic:)

Oh ok, that's good news for me :) Can someone compare the difficulty of this Kirby to Yoshis New Island? (sorry for all theses questions :angelic:)

I can tell at all because I never played it.
You will have a lot of challenge just at the end of the game, but I will make it to you easy:

Difficulty: 1 to 10

Fire Emblem Awakening: 10
Sonic Lost World: 8
Super Mario 3D Land: 7
New Super Mario Bros 2: 7
Sonic Generations: 5
Pokémon X/Y story: 4
Bravely Default: 8
Kirby Triple Deluxe: 2

Super Mario 3D Land at 7 and Kirby 2!? :eek: You mean the final boss is challenging (no spoiler please! :3)? More than the final one in Super mario 3d Land or NSMB2? Anyway thanks!

I can tell at all because I never played it.
You will have a lot of challenge just at the end of the game, but I will make it to you easy:

Difficulty: 1 to 10

Fire Emblem Awakening: 10
Sonic Lost World: 8
Super Mario 3D Land: 7
New Super Mario Bros 2: 7
Sonic Generations: 5
Pokémon X/Y story: 4
Bravely Default: 8
Kirby Triple Deluxe: 2
But when I'm watching videos of the game on Youtube it seems that it's more challenging because you don't just use de "A" and "X" to jump and attack like in Mario Bros, it seems that there are a lot of diffrent combinasions to do a lot of differents attacks.(hope you understand what I mean)

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Mario 3D Land at 7 and Kirby 2!? :eek: You mean the final boss is challenging (no spoiler please! :3)? More than the final one in Super mario 3d Land or NSMB2? Anyway thanks!

Mmm... I would say the final boss has the same challenge than the final boss of NSMB2...
The final boss includes Level 6-Boss and Level 7

But when I'm watching videos of the game on Youtube it seems that it's more challenging because you don't just use de "A" and "X" to jump and attack like in Mario Bros, it seems that there are a lot of diffrent combinasions to do a lot of differents attacks.(hope you understand what I mean)

Yup, every ability have different ways to play, the problem is the game is already easy, not allowing the challenge to be showed.

If the game isn't hard, is it challenging at least?

What's the difference?

Well, like I said in the review, once you get to the final of the game, it's challenging.
When you unlock the Dedede adventure, it's like hard mode.
Minigames can be considered hard.

This game is gonna be good...I want it! The 'Nova' version of Kirby sounds so powerful! good to hear it'll be challenging and not too easy. xD

Actually this is the game I am planning to buy next. It resembles a little to kirby's return to dreamland for the nintendo wii system (and of course it is a terrific game too). From what I have seen about this game, you have an increased sucker power that can even help you clean your path when this one is blocked by a tree or something else.

I think this is the best Kirby game yet,it is definitely on my wanted list of games.I have seen a review of the game and also a video about it and it was epic.I think Kirby became a whole lot of famous now because of this game.A worth buying game and one of the best 3ds games out there.

Back