Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Yesterday I bought Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, which looks great! However, the issue is when I wanted to make sure that my laptop is not stuttering in the middle of the match when playing it, though.

FOR HONOR on pc. I just got my dream PC. I've been playing a lot of elder scrolls online. And rise of the tomb raider.

I recently pre-ordered Breath of the Wild if that counts!

But excluding pre-orders, I think the last game I bought was Metroid Prime: Federation Force

I think the last game I bought was Metroid Prime: Federation Force
Hope you find someone to play it with. :p

Hope you find someone to play it with. :p
Hahah, would be cool, but on my first play through I'm wanting to play it solo to get the feel of an actual Metroid game.

I wish I could do 4-player tho ;-; would be awesome :O

I recently pre-ordered Breath of the Wild if that counts!

But excluding pre-orders, I think the last game I bought was Metroid Prime: Federation Force
Switch version or Wii U?

Last game I bought was Final Fantasy Explorers.
Slightly regretting it :meh:

Reactions: Marc and Hayleia
Switch version or Wii U?
For the Switch! Thought if there's the option I might as well get the superior version of the game

For the Switch! Thought if there's the option I might as well get the superior version of the game
Good choice

The latest games I bought were Tomodachi Life and Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS. I really want Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World. I also recently bought the whole FNAF franchise for mobile. I also recently bought Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 and Alpha 3. I can't wait for Alpha 4 and the full game!!! Sorry. Here I am, rambling on about Hello Neighbor and wasting your time. So, yeah. These are my most recently bought games.

in cristmas with my new pc i bougth these

final fantasy XIII trilogy
final fantasy X/X2 remaster
valkyiria cronicles,
reccetear, a item shop tale

and recently i bougth
god eater resurrection
god eater 2 burst
pirate warriors 3

Bought Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (3DS, digital). I've played Bowser's inside story for the DS and thought it would be fun to try this game out. I've been enjoying it so far. The storyline is engaging and the 'giant' style battles are great.

Yesterday I bought BoxBoy and its sequel BoxBoxBoy. So far these puzzle games looks pretty good.

Most recent game brought...

I believe that was the HB Freedom bundle (unfortunatly, excluding Subnautica.. ;-; )

Just bought Elite Dangerous on Steam, as it was on sale a bit.
It's way too in-depth and I don't know where to begin. Haha.

Yesterday I bought BoxBoy and its sequel BoxBoxBoy. So far these puzzle games looks pretty good.
Ooooh, I want BoxBoxBoy! Let me know if it's as good as the first game :)

I picked up Steamworld Dig and Shantae: Pirate's Curse during the last sale, but I'm not touching Shantae until I've played Risky's Revenge :p It's a shame they never have discounts on DSiWare titles :(

Fire Emblem Revelations~

Which reminds me: I need to check the events to get items and whatnot. >w<

Fire Emblem Revelations~
How is it going so far? I have it but I haven't played it.

The last games I bought were Pokémon Sun and Super Smash Bros from Gamestop.I'm really loving them.

Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 (DS) - Picked it up at a store that stocks PS2/DS/GBA games and more. I've always been a fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh! games and thought this title would be worth trying out.

Back