1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Last game you bought?

Discussion in 'PlayStation, Xbox, Mobile, PC Gaming' started by Mikaya, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja Pedia Mastermind Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    167 coins
    Megaman Legacy Collection. I wanted a way to play all the classic games on my 3ds at a low cost.
    There was a sale going on and i got it for £6.
    To give you perspective, there are 6 megaman games on the nes included in the collection.
    Each one individually costs £4.50
    Do the math.
  2. Theresia

Theresia Hee-roine Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    65 coins
    Got Dungeon Travelers 2 for PSVita yesterday, for 10 euros! :greedy:
    I tried it for about half an hour, despite being definitely a full-of-fanservice title, the dungeon design seems to be interesting, only progressing further can tell.
  3. xxDriftingAway

xxDriftingAway I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    22 coins
    I think it was the Sims 4 or one of the Stuff Packs. I can't remember. For the PC that's the only place I will ever play the sims.
  4. Starry Windy

Starry Windy Curious as always. The Resident Victini

Play Coins:
    146 coins
    In a few days ago, I bought two "Learn Japanese To Survive" games. Both of them happened to be on discount thanks to Steam Summer Sales, so it's quite a deal.
    SkyHuntress likes this.
  5. Mikaya

Mikaya <コ:彡 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,523 coins
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Stardust Accelerator (DS). I saw it in a local shop the other day and I just had to pick it up! Haven't played any titles in the series for years, and I enjoyed the 5D's anime, wanted to get back into dueling so it was a perfect purchase. The story seems pretty interesting, although it's been a while since I've seen the anime, so it's a fresh new experience for me. xd
  6. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the world.... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    152 coins
    The last game I bought was in August when I got Miitopia. And for anyone who hasn't played it before, It is AWESOME. Hands down, one of the best Mii games I have ever played. (The other being Tomodachi Life.) Actualy, that wasn't the last game I bought. I got a different game right after I got Miitopia. And that game was Hey! Pikmin. Hey! Pikmin is pretty fun, although I would recommend Miiyopia more!
  7. Starry Windy

Starry Windy Curious as always. The Resident Victini

Play Coins:
    146 coins
    I've bought Pure Chess for my laptop today. I already enjoyed playing it on my 3DS, so I think my laptop should have it too.
  8. eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol i feel like no one gets me

Play Coins:
    28 coins
    super mario odessey
  9. Mikaya

Mikaya <コ:彡 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,523 coins
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour (DS) - Yep, spotted yet another game in this series and I wasn't gonna just leave it! xd

It's based on the first anime series, Which is my favourite! The battling layout/system is impressive, and the graphics are much better compared to some titles. It's not free roaming (RPG style) but the speech/cutscenes are good enough. It's supposedly meant to be 3D-ish. Not bad for a DS game, though!
    3dsCollector, Dark Link and Marc like this.
  10. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,176 coins
    Loved this game and I've actually played it over and over again :D
    Mikaya likes this.
  11. dani20

dani20 Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    23 coins
    Last game I bought was Super Mario Odyssey and I really enjoy it - was even better than I expected. I own only Nintendo consoles, so no other console games for me :)
    Last PC game I bought was Mass Effect Andromeda - quite a good game, too.
  12. Bosak

Bosak unoriginal depression

Play Coins:
    27 coins
    Is this necro-ing? Last response was 10 days ago, I hope not... I personally have been damn near toe to head immersed in Siege, and I am L O V I N G it. I tried sniping some in BF1, but CQB is more my thing; Siege is packed full of medium to short range firefight engagements. (Kind of ironic since I have an L96 in airsoft which is a weather-adapted sniper. Huh.) One operator I did main and still switch into is SPETSNAZ's Timur "Glaz" Glazkov, the only operator who has access to a shortened sniper rifle. Also a thermal flip sight. But overall I stick to carbine-focused ops. Ok, nice, I wrote a whole paragraph on R6. It's a lot of fun though. Is it mindless fun based solely on reflexes and thinking half a step ahead? Yep. Is it fun nonetheless? Absolutely.

*Achievement unlocked! Necromancer (reply to a dead post)*
  13. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code. Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,056 coins
    This isn't classed as a dead post btw :p It's more for posts that haven't had any response in like months or whatever.
    R6S is really fun though, I've been playing it a lot more recently since a couple of my friends brought it while it was on sale for cheap over the free weekend. R6S is MUCH more fun with friends :D (Especially when on of them is learning how to use breach charges and blow up both themselves and me xD)

The last game I brought was SUPERHOT (Though I was gifted it, so technically it doesn't count :p). It's a slightly oldie but a goodie. The time-manipulation mechanics make it really intriguing to me. Also the story to it (from what I've seen) it's quite a unique one. Well worth picking up as it's more of a puzzle game then an action shooter/whatever.
  14. Rattus rattus

Rattus rattus Jokes on you Cartoon-ish

Play Coins:
    71 coins
    Tooth and Tail
    Monaco
    Portal
    Portal 2
    Tomb Raider

If to be very specific then Tomb Raider. I just knew it was the right thing to wait for some sale on Steam :p
  15. Hibiki_Kuze

Hibiki_Kuze NintenPedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.
  16. kingcool52

kingcool52 AC:NL - The Villager Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    14 coins
    I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 when it dropped down in price on Amazon. I was a bit reluctant to buy it before because of all the complaints but £32 was a decent price for the game so I went ahead and got it. I'm glad I did really because it is a great game and I would recommend it for any Star Wars lovers out there.

There are a few issues here and there especially with matchmaking but the developers are working on it. The game itself is extremely fun.
  17. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    175 coins
    I haven't really bought a game recently, but I did get Bravely Default for Christmas. I've been uber excited to play it since the demo (and because this is my first rated T game that my whole house knows is rated T and still lets me play it in the open anyway). Right now I'm currently working in Chapter 2 and am almost done with the Norende minigame with my 46 people building things.

I also got Pokemon Sun, but since I already had a copy I plan on going to WalMart and exchanging it for Pokemon Ultra Sun.
  18. Naiwen

Naiwen I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    47 coins
    Diablo 3.
  19. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    175 coins
    Pokemon Ultra Sun.

I honestly hope "I was scared spitless!" becomes a meme.