Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Dark chronicle on ps4

Thanks to my birthday, I bought multiple games recently.

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, Xenoblade 3D, Pokkén Tournament, Mega Man Legacy Collection, and a Steam card for Undertale.

The Division on PS4

Got Dark Souls 3 and Ratchet and Clank yesterday. Haven't really started the latter yet.

Dark Souls 3 is easily the best game I've played so far this year.

Xenobæ Chronicles 3D. My current obsession, too bad I almost never grind my characters... :facepalm:

fe awakening which i am currently beating on lunatic+ :banghead:

Just today, I bought my second copy of Earthbound (the New 3DS version to replace the Wii U version), as well as the 3DS port of the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

I kind of bought Tomodachi Life on Monday but not really by choice. I just wanted the pink 2DS :p
Apart from that, I bought Portal 2 last week to play the co-op mode with a friend.

I got Cod of Duty: Ghost warfare and NES Remix Pack.

star fox zero

I bought Overwatch for PC the day it released. Definitely a very good buy. I also plan on buying the new Fire Emblem soon. I spent many fun hours on Awakening and I expect the new one to be just as good.

Picked up the Bravely Second collector's edition on release. Definitely worth. I haven't played the game yet since a friend encouraged me to finish Bravely Default first (which involves grinding my way to level 99, something I'm not enjoying very much, but I'm maxing out jobs on the way there, so not as awful as it could be), and I haven't finished the demo yet, but I'm hoping to start playing it by the end of the month.

No idea what was going on on Saturday.

I was expecting Freakyforms Deluxe to be impossible to find in stores (because it isn't an interesting game so it has no reason to be in shelves (at least in the small game shops I go to), and it has no reason to be in the "second hand" section because it would mean someone actually bought it before selling it, and add to this that since Friday it is the new Cubic Ninja)... well I found it for 9€99. Bought it at once :D

Then, I went to another store, trying to see if they had more of these... found Cubic Ninja instead, for 8€99. Bought it at once :D

SteamWorld Heist.

The latest games for me right now, that I picked up, are Silent Hill HD Collection (ps3), Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (ps3), and Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (ps3).
I wish I had money to spend on a PS4 tho :v

I got Fallout 4 for my birthday today.

playing an hour at a time so i can install mods when i would be able to use them. No more leveling up 20+ levels for the mod i forgot about to come into effect for this gal!

Kirby's adventure 3D (3D Classics) on 3DS. I generally like Kirby games, and I've never actualy played the original. The 3D is a nice touch. I'm on world/area 3 at the moment.

I bout two games at the same time last time I bought a game. Those games were Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Mario 3d land I think. You can see the obvious game that I played the most. Pokemon. The problem with Mario 3d land is that theirs not enough levels. In 1 hour of playing I was almost half way done with the game.

Two days ago I bought both Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons off the eshop, I mean AUD$7.80 is pretty great for 2 games. Better yet, they literally took less than thirty seconds each to download, and only used up 76 blocks each. I'm loving the soundtrack and have already completed the first temple in Ages. Also, I can do that thing where you get secrets in the other game once you finish it!

Heavy Rain:JASOOOOON! Dead island riptide: People with accents :3 HitMan absolution:darkness Fallout:new vegas: old 30's music :D so yeah i got a few amazing games lately :D I Did get bo3 recently but it doesn't work on my laptop ;~;
rom thing but im not allowed to talk about roms >.>

Last edited:
Back