Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I don't buy games for myself, but the last game I recieved was FIFA 14 and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. I've gotten 150 hours on FIFA 14 (but it's still eclipsed by my 500 hours in FIFA 13 which I still don't know how I've gotten xD) and just the 3 hours in Dream Team Bros. I haven't played my 3DS in a bit, but I'll get 'round to it. I just don't like how that game consists of so many tutorials.

Finally purchased Pokemon X and a 3DS on amazon yesterday. Can't wait to get it!

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
That's cool, add me please so I can trade you the shiny :cool:.
-----
Recently purchased Game Dev Tycoon for steam.

Last games I purchased were Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan and Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl and also put in a pre-order for Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition.

Games I got this passed week:

Hotline Miami, Spelunky (PS Vita), Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overlocked (3DS).

I got Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for my birthday (March 17). That's my last 'real' game, but I bought Oracle of Seasons from the eShop about three weeks ago and I really enjoy it!

I just purchased Bastion due to the 85% sale on Steam. And on Sunday, I ordered a copy of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3.

Finally purchased Pokemon X and a 3DS on amazon yesterday. Can't wait to get it!
I look forward to battling you :)

Reactions: LavenderTownGhost
The last game that I bought with my own money is Need for Speed: Rivals for my Xbox 360. It's a fun little game but I'm not a big fan of the genre. xD

Pokemon XY :panda:

Skyrim for the 360.

Final Fantasy X Remastered Collectors edition.

Call of duty:ghosts for Wii U and Bioshock 2 for 360. both are turning out to be great games

The last games I got were Squids Odyssey & I've Got to Run, both for Wii U.

The last game I purchased with my own money was Mario Kart 8, which I preordered.

Battle field 3 PC, Plants Vs Zombies PC (the first one) and sanctum PC
^
(yes i waited for it to be cheep)

Technically, I suppose it was Nancy Drew and the Shattered Medallion..

But the last 3DS Game I purchased was MK7 :thumbsup:

Got MK 8 today! :D

Also picked up Aliens Infestation for DS.

I have a few Wii U eShop games that I got review codes for also.

GTA: San Andreas (PS2) for my brother. He dug out his old PS2 and wanted to play this game once again for old times sake. :p

Last game that I brought is Xbox 360 game call of dutty black ops 2

The latest Humble Bundle Weekly bundle.

Back