Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Counter Strike : Global Offensive

My package finally came today. My friend went to Singapore and I asked him to find a copy of Megaman Zero Collection (DS). A bit pricey, but worth enough for a Megaman fan like me :)

The last games I bought were simultaneously The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Terraria,THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII Steam Edition and Crusader Kings II and Age of Empires Legacy Bundle.

The last game I bought (well my parents bought actually...) Is Mario tennis open! I love it so far! Its great to be able to play tennis as your fave Mario characters in 3D! It amazing! My next game I'll buy will most definitely be shovel knight!

I bought assasinscreed brotherhood, god damn it that game is good wish i could free run.

Dragon Quest Monsters:Joker

Reactions: Malladus
Resident Evil Mercenaries 3d. It's alright lol (not the best game) Prefer Revelation in my opinion.

Resident Evil Mercenaries 3d. It's alright lol (not the best game) Prefer Revelation in my opinion.
We can play together sometime if you want. I have both Mercenaries and Revelations :)

I agree with you about it being just alright. I really liked the idea of it, with the whole series' characters and the Mercenaries gameplay, but the omission of Leon Kennedy as a playable character and the relative lack of content for a $40 game was disappointing.

Reactions: Malladus
We can play together sometime if you want. I have both Mercenaries and Revelations :)

I agree with you about it being just alright. I really liked the idea of it, with the whole series' characters and the Mercenaries gameplay, but the omission of Leon Kennedy as a playable character and the relative lack of content for a $40 game was disappointing.
Hey I'm down to play Revelation and Mercanaries anytime! Feel free to add me; My friendcode is 1220-7789-6751. :)

Reactions: 18 and SilverOwl
Hey I'm down to play Revelation and Mercanaries anytime! Feel free to add me; My friendcode is 1220-7789-6751. :)
I'll add you soon then :)

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. I got it a month ago, and I'm already around %150 in! The games is really hard at points, but still fun. Next game is hopefully Smash Bros. for 3DS! It's looking really good so far.

Last game that I bought was Atelier Meruru: Apprentice of Arland. It looked really girly but the game mechanics and alchemy system really surprised me with how good they were. Still haven't managed to get more than a couple endings but that's okay :p

Last game I bought was Rayman Legends

Got Watchdogs on the PS3, still addicted to it!

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Officially, the last game I bought was a present for my friend: New Super Mario Bros U. But for myself, it was the DLC of Dark Souls2(that counts right?)

Sonic Generation for xbox 360 i think

Final Fantasy VI for android (Nexus) Third time I've paid for this game in my life :eek:

Disney Magical World for the Nintendo 3ds for my sister................................Even thought I have a 2ds

Reactions: Jahfoolie
Back