Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Free:

PixelJunk Shooters Ultimate, Trine 2 Complete Story, Pikmin 3 (bought for 1,200PC), New Super Mario Bros. U (from buying MK8)

Bought:

Mario Kart 8, Rayman Origins (sale), Rayman 1 & 2 (sale), OlliOlli, and Divekick.

I think I'm done buying games for a while. >.>

Last games I bought (bought them at the same time) were: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

my most recent one was/is mk7

Ghosthunter for the PS2. It's been a really fun game so far.

The last game I purchased was Mind Zero.

Kirby Triple Deluxe

My latest was Kid Icarus Uprising. Only 10 bucks at a flea market!

The last game I purchased with my own money was Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell 3D because it was on sale.

The last game I purchased with my own money was Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell 3D because it was on sale.
You will regret it, most likely :panda: Especially if you've already played Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

European Conquerer 3D for me, because it was $0.99.

Last one I bought was Conception II.

Reactions: 18
The last game I bought was Shovel Knight and Mega man 3

Bought the Square Enix Humble Bundle for $14.99.

The last game i bought was Tomodachi Life, but I was kind of unsatisfied with it in contrast to the Nintendo Direct. Please don't kill me

Reactions: BjFauble
I bought Total War Rome 2 PC a week ago. I'm enjoying it. I prefer Shogun 2 because of its simplicity, but Rome 2 isn't bad. It has better graphics, although I do get some lag from time to time.

The last game that I actually bought was Batman: Arkham Oirigns for my Xbox 360. I have downloaded a lot of Roms since then but haven't bought a single game so far. :D

Hacker Evolution Collection, and 1954 Alcatraz

The Last of Us: Remastered for PS4.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
The last game I got was Tomodachi life just like @Kyubey. I had a really fun time and Something weird happened with the streetpass things. Cameron whom I sent to travel the world went to toon Island, Then TeamWaffle Island then Toon Island, Then TeamWaffle Island, Then Toon Island, Then TeamWaffle Island and then finally back to my Island Awesome Island. It all happened within a week.

Fifa 14

I went ahead and bought The Letter while it was on sale for $0.50.

I'll probably pick up Scram Kitty while it's on sale, too.

Back