Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Lucky guy! Did you get the regular or LE?
Collector's Edition! I'm addicted to those steelbooks!

Reactions: WhiteDragonAura
Collector's Edition! I'm addicted to those steelbooks!

Whoa, very nice! Congrats on the purchase. :D

Reactions: Duffy
Splatoon 2 on switch..
Grand turismo on ps4
Minecraft on mobile
Pubg on xbox one lol

Stardew Valley on Switch. I think I still prefer Animal Crossing.

I had funds on my eshop, so I bought
No thing
A cheap rhythm game
And that tree chopping game.

Surprisingly one of these was pretty decent.

well, since the was some time i didnt buy nothing i recently bought
-mario tennis aces open
-the dlc of xenoblade chronicles 2
-bloodstained curse of the moon
-battle chef brigade

and nex month it will be octopath traveler and tohou genso wanderer reloaded since i want some rpgs

Does the Splat2 Octo Expansion count? :eyes2:

Does the Splat2 Octo Expansion count? :eyes2:
It costs more and is better than a lot of the games on the shop, so i would say so.

The last game I bought was Dragon Quest Builders and dang I love it. I highly recommend buying this game.

Octopath Traveler but haven't played it yet

These few days I have bought Puyo Puyo Tetris and Pokkén Tournament DX, both in physical Switch carts. I enjoyed both games so far, and I'm glad the carts worked 100% even though I bought it from pre-owned market online.

The last game I’ve gotten lately was a cheap price copy of ‘Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition’. So far, I’m not so good at it, though I’m hoping that I can learn how to play it with some level of skill. :p

Well, the last game I purchased was Super Mario Odyssey. Gonna have to wait a while until it finally arrives home though...

It's been a couple of months since I've played video games, from what I can recall the last game I've bought was Splatoon 2, maybe I'll get back into it once the new smash comes out.

Unfortunately I got a huge catalog of games on Steam and a heck ton of games on the Wii u that I haven't touched, so buying more games means a lingering stack of unplayed games that I need to play.

Recently I bought Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, and I enjoyed it so far. I hope this might be my first entry to Animal Crossing series.

Lethal League Blaze

it's like Lethal League but insanely better and I can actually find people to play with.

and AIN'T NOTHING LIKE A FUNKY BEAT

Lethal League Blaze

it's like Lethal League but insanely better and I can actually find people to play with.

and AIN'T NOTHING LIKE A FUNKY BEAT
Ooh there is a sequel? That game is awsome.

Recently I bought Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, and I enjoyed it so far. I hope this might be my first entry to Animal Crossing series.
How is the game? Its not really a true Animal Crossing game correct? You just decorate houses?

How is the game? Its not really a true Animal Crossing game correct? You just decorate houses?
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer is the spin-off where it's more emphasized at decorating the houses and making facilities. Even though it's somehow different compared to mainline games like Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I enjoyed it.

Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 for the PS4. Only a cheap £60.

Back