Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
FF7 on PSN because I'm waiting for the remake to fully come out. Kinda tempted to buy IX too? And maybe VIII?

I just picked up Shadow of Mordor for PS4, got a really good deal and it looks like fun!

Take a guess.

it was Ratchet & Clank - Nexus (PS3) tbh, I didn't even know this game existed until I looked for games (online) for this series. Saw it today and picked it up. Great so far, looking good. Just what you'd expect from this epic series! <3
I recently got New Super Mario Bros. Wii and New Super Smash Bros. U + New Super Luigi U. Don't have the consoles tho, so it's just for my collection

I bought Custom Robo Arena at a Gamestop but I was dumb enough not to check coupon codes beforehand. Ah well, I hope they still survive just to give people good prices for used games/game collections anyways. :GWowoHehe:

Reactions: AricAttack and Jisenku
The last game I bought was Pokemon shield

The last third party game i bought was bastion. The last first part game i bought was animal crossing.

well technically i didnt buy a game but i got the xbox game pass which i downloaded Forza Horizan, State of Decay 2 and Grounded

The Letter-Horror Visual Novel for mobile

How was it?
It's great :)
The story can sometimes be a little ehh, but the visuals are really well done and the voice acting is pretty good. I think they've got the creepy atmosphere at some parts so well I didn't feel comfortable playing the game alone or at night. Though, there are some things in the game that may or may not contain adult scenes and inappropriate words so it's better playing alone. I've seen a few reviews on steam that wouldn't recommend the game but most are positive.

Reactions: Marc
The last game i bought was the Rainsedown Players for the Switch, and got it for 1 cent (7 cents originally, used my 6 gold points) its surprisingly good, and i may do a review on it some time. It actually may be one of the best games i bought so far, and definitely the best i bought for 1 cent.

Bought Persona 5 Royal, Ghost of Tsushima, and The Last of Us 2 this past week during Black Friday early sales. More games to come possibly/probably.

Reactions: Marc
It was... New Super Lucky's Tale and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Haven't played the former in the while and am still incomplete. For the latter, I played through a Blue Lions run; tried a mage-only Black Eagles run but gave up.

NSLT is a pretty fun, laid-back platformer reminiscent of those I played as a kid. Three Houses was my first Fire Emblem game in a long time so that also feels kind of nostalgic. Going back to the strategy series I used to love... no, moreover, it was nice to finally play a strategy RPG in general. Helped get my thoughts back together after a bad year.

Ori & The Blind Forest, along with Will of the Wisps. Haven't played them yet as I'm still catching up on other games, but I have them.

Last game I played was The Legend of Zelda.

Reactions: Deepak
The last game I bought was "my time at portia" and "stardew valley".

Made five purchases just now:

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
The Caligula Effect: Overdose
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
God Eater 3 (recommended by @Sky)

Reactions: Deepak, Gram and Alex
3D World yoo. I thought I'd enjoy it a bit but it's turned out to be my favourite Mario game of all time tbh

I got a physical copy of Lethal League Blaze on the way. :D
I got scammed but if the shop on Amazon doesn't reply maybe it will be worth the wait when Amazon gets after them.

Back