Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
@tidus79 Let me know what you think about Dragon Quest once you've played a decent bit of it \o/

Ok Marc !

dragon quest XI
i tried the demo and i liked, so I buyed the full game, and it looks like my litte nephew loves the monsters desing
the game gets hard not very far into the game but its not horribly overwhelming,
also i thougth at some points that of all people, i thougth servando would be a celes 2.0 XD, but no, it was a interlude that showed how most of the party was doing at that moment by themselves

the tenth line
i ve saw reviews comparing some sistems to valkyrie profile, but for me it plays more similar to paper mario, specially when you are defending yourself in battles, there is a demo in the eshop if im not mistaken, so check it...its also cheap, it cost twelve euros

New arrival:

Reactions: Jisenku, TerraKnight and Marc
Pokemon Sheild~

It's a lot better than I expected it to be. The graphics aren't that great but it's decent enough. I'm having a lot of fun.

Reactions: tidus79
Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. Couldn't get it physical right away so I got digital. From what I played of it the game has no noticeable input lag instantly making it better than the likes of Smash. I technically never owned a real fighter beforehand so can't escape from crossing fate.

New arrival:

Sonic-porta-joypad.jpg

Reactions: Marc
@tidus79 The Sonic controller holder is a great idea.

I think the las game I bought was Pokemon Ultra Moon, just two days after Christmas 2017 I think. I have been gifted games, but haven't made a purchase since 2017 since I was savig up for the galexy 3DS all last year. I will actually be buying a PSP from a friend, so I guess that will be my most recent purchase??? I dunno.

First I bought Sudoku Relax 2: Summer Waves because the looks of the game looks nice, and I've been wanting to play some sudoku in my Switch these days. Then I decided that I'll give Pokémon Sword a try, but it'll take some days for it to arrive.

These days I bought several games for my Switch:
- Nari Kids Park: Ultraman R/B - A game based on a tokusatsu show that I enjoy. It's imported from Japan though, so the shipment might take quite a while.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - I've been intrigued with this for long, even before it comes to the Switch.

Reactions: Jisenku
The last game I bought was Dragonball Z: Kakarot, I think. Pretty good game, has it's downsides but it's a fun way to experience the DBZ story.

This morning I have bought the Asian version of Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! because it has both English and Chinese language in a single cart. I've been hoping to get this game for long, and finally I can get one.

This morning I have bought the Asian version of Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! because it has both English and Chinese language in a single cart. I've been hoping to get this game for long, and finally I can get one.
I loooove Taiko no Tatsujin! I usually have to play the web emulator https://taiko.bui.pm/

Just recently I bought Degrees of Separation for my Switch. I've been keeping an eye on it for a while. Even though I'm expecting some discount because it's the game's one-year anniversary, I didn't expect this insane price drop...

Just recently I bought Degrees of Separation for my Switch. I've been keeping an eye on it for a while. Even though I'm expecting some discount because it's the game's one-year anniversary, I didn't expect this insane price drop...
What do you think about it so far from what you've played, if you've played it?

What do you think about it so far from what you've played, if you've played it?
Mostly good. I didn't getting used to its controls at first, but as I explored, I find the co-op in single-player pretty neat, considering that I can call other character to follow my lead instead of having to control them most of the time, unless if it comes to solving some puzzles. Loading levels can start with a bit of stuttering sound, though...

• Informative
Reactions: Marc and Jisenku
fire emblem three houses dlc: i love the ashen wolves, maybe i will replay azure moon in lunatic with them
valthirian arc: so i played the "internet flash" version and loved it so i buyed it in switch, you are the principal of a hero school and you must train your students, send then on missions and one in a while graduate them
the legend of dark witch : the switch version is a remake of the first game in concept its very like megaman
megaman zero/zx legacy collection: i wish a ZX 3 game was made

I bought Control, Shenmue 3, and Star Wars: Fallen Order during a B2G1 sale at GameStop.

I got a physical copy of Lethal League Blaze on the way. :D

Back