Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
If I remember, Super Monkey Ball: Touch and Roll for DS. Funnily enough, the game was almost completed when I first played it. Well, it was from a second-hand video-game shop anyway.

Bought Judgment on release day. Unfortunately this week's been busy so I can't play until Friday :dead:

mlb 12 for the psvita

Undertale for the Nintendo Swtch, and my god, probably one of the best games I’ve ever played. Super immersive, and plot twists popping up like crazy.

Overall a great storyline too! Loveable cast, music, artwork, basically everything about this game is super cool! *^*

I bought several games for my Switch these weeks. NBA 2K19, Feather and SubaraCity were on discount when I bought them (NBA 2K19's price cut that time was insane), and recently I just got Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. And I'm still waiting on the shipping status on Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu on Switch, too.

If we're talking properly paid games and not games that were given free by the company, my last purchase would be Stardew Valley on my phone.

Ratchet and clank ps4, plus I earned the platinum trophy for it

Undertale for PC (I know I'm late), and it's really good

Reactions: AricAttack
Undertale for PC (I know I'm late), and it's really good
you're not that late, only like 4 or 5 years lol :p

Reactions: Jisenku
The Yakuza 3/4/5 collection. Been waiting for this ;)

Reactions: Jisenku and Marc
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution \o/

Super Mario Party

iPhone 6s plus

As of recent, I bought Crayola Scoot for my Switch. Just like my purchase of NBA 2K19 around two months ago, its pricing in eShop was insane as well. Other than that, I also bought some Mii Fighters skins for Smash Ultimate.

The last game I bought. well I bought 2 games together, for the Xbox 360. ShadowRun & Gears of War Two.

New arrivals:

Reactions: TerraKnight, Artisan, AricAttack and 1 other person
New arrivals:

Reactions: Marc
@tidus79 Let me know what you think about Dragon Quest once you've played a decent bit of it \o/

Reactions: tidus79
Back