Last movie you saw

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Space Balls

"12345? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of! That's a combination an idiot would put on his luggage!"

"12345? Why, that's genius, that's the same code I put on my luggage!"

Reactions: Dark Link
Deadpool 2.

@SkyHuntress I think I like the first Deadpool more because it was a surprise for a movie of its kind if you know what I mean ;-;

Reactions: 28142
@Marc I agree. The first deadpool was a better deadpool movie. not that the second one is bad, it just is not as good.

Just watched jurassic world n incredibles 2

I watched a pretty good movie called “i can only imagine”
I liked it.

I have watched and rewatched all the MCU films over the last couple of months ( How did I completely miss Iron Man 2 and 3...) Eagerly awaiting my chance to see Infinity War again when the blu-ray is released.
Based on my love of Loki and Thor and the Avengers, I looked up the previous work of some of my favourite actors ( Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland and Chris Hemsworth ) from these films. I discovered some great and weird films that I would probably never have seen otherwise. For example
The Impossible : Story of family caught in the tsunami in 2004.
In the heart of the sea : A mission to hunt whales for their oil goes horribly wrong. Crimson Peak : Charming man travels to find rich girls to marry so he can inherit their fortunes.
Only lovers left alive : Very old depressed vampire musician and his happy vampire wife.
High-Rise : Man moves into a high-rise apartment building. All descends into chaos when the power fails.
I saw the light : Story of musician Hank Williams

Recently I've gone on a spree of watching terrible (Or what I thought to be terrible) films.

Unfriended, The Thinning and The Emoji Movie I've watched recently.

Unfriended is a film which they try to make something new and innovative, yet it just falls flat on it's face and it's just stupidly hilarious in all the wrong ways. They kinda give up on the spooks and go for gore shock-value alongside bouts of nothing happening so like 90% of the film is just really incredibly boring. The directors and such say it builds tension and stuff, but tension for what? Lol. Oh, and did I mention there's a second one that just came out in cinemas in the US a couple days ago? ;P

The Thinining is Logan Paul's Youtube Original movie. It's about a near future world where overpopulation because a major issue in the US so they decide to have yearly tests for grades 1-12. These tests are difficult, and if you fail it, you get executed. Yup, that rule even applies for the lower grades, the very young kids. It's a decent film surprisingly. I'd say it's worth a watch if you're into dystopian future movies/stories. Just don't go into it expecting a whole awesomely made/produced film. It is a Youtube Original after all. If you have Youtube premium you can watch it here. If you don't but you go to that link I think it shows you a trailer for it or something. (Yes it is on Logan's channel ofc, meaning he does get views from it..)

The emoji movie.. this.. this I have hardly any words for. The "jokes" aren't jokes at all, if you find them funny though, all the more power to you. This film hurt my soul more then it made me laugh from how plain stupid it was. I thought people where joking when they where all saying it was just an hour and a half of pure ads. But they weren't, it's just one ad right after another. They don't even try to hide that fact either, if it's advertising a game, they make sure to explain the game and how to play it in detail and to be as clear as possible. If it's an app, then they try their hardest to show off what the app is and what it does. The characters have 0 substance, little to no character development, the story is as boring as a bit of cardboard and it's not even funny. I think I laughed once at something incredibly stupid (not intentionally funny I think), but the rest, it hurt me too much to even enjoy it for how stupid it is. The "tech" part of it, was so inaccurate and so stupid it was past the point of being laughable.

Men in Black.

It was a really good movie.

Candy Jar~

Highly recommend checking it out if you have Netflix. It was cute :3

Tomb raider 2018

Captain America: Civil War

I've not much liked films where two super heroes fight each other because one villain is manipulating them (lookin' at you, Batman V. Superman), but this one was...okay.

Well, I'm now one movie closer to watching Infinity War, at least.

Ready player One. It was good. The tone was serious enough, the jokes were done excellently, and the refrences were everywhere, without looking stupid. There were also plenty of older refrences so my dad had a blast of nostalgia too.

hook

Reactions: AricAttack
Coco.... It's an amazing movie.

Reactions: luigiFTW
So I saw over a-hundred-and-fifty movies since last time posted (which was a long while XD), so I’ll just share the last fifteen movies I got to watching:

• Charlie Chaplin’s The Circus (9/10)
• Early Man (5/10 or 6/10)
• Justice League (2017) (3/10)
• Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (9/10)
• The Nice Guys (9/10)
• Specter (4/10)
• Pink Floyd - The Wall (9/10)
• Incredibles 2 (6/10)
• Godzilla: Planet of Monsters (6/10)
• Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle (4/10)
• Mamma Mia 2 - Here We Go Again (8/10)
• Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation (3/10 or 4/10)
• White Fang (2018) (8/10)
• Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold (7/10)
• Teen Titans Go! To The Movies (7/10)
• Ant-Man and the Wasp (5/10 or 4/10)

Finally got to see Avengers: Infinity War.. wasn't really expecting it to end like that :panda:

Finally got to see Avengers: Infinity War.. wasn't really expecting it to end like that :panda:
Same man. I think this is my least favorite marvel movie.

Reactions: Marc
Saw ‘The Meg’ the other day... there’s so much stuff that does not make sense in that movie, and poorly shot in regards to the violence, that it was hard at times to just enjoy it as a silly movie about sharks. Plus, I couldn’t care for any of the characters except for Jason Statham (becauz he be cool) and the Chinese lady. I rate it a three out of ten. :/

Got the chance to watch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so I did.

Man, that military man lacked intelligence :c

Got the chance to watch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so I did.

Man, that military man lacked intelligence :c
Most predictable moment.
So foolish.

Back