• Start date
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I give this one a 7.8.

Reactions: Marc
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I give this one a 7.8.
7.8 too much water

Reactions: AricAttack
well dang its the only one i havent seen yet that and a han solo story lol, but its in my plans to go see Rise eventually

Honestly you're not missing too much with either of those. They're both..... okay. ROS has some good stuff and it has some bad. That average's out to okay. Solo is at least consistent. It's a consistently meh movie. Just rewatch the OT again it's much better.

Also I saw Monsters Inc. again yesterday and really liked it.

Reactions: mchristiansen
jumanji 2.

Netflix's Money. Great movie. Wish I had popcorn when I watched it tho.

Last one i see was birds of prey and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

recently i saw 22 jump street. (ma name jeff)

The last movie I saw was a while ago... Rouge One: A Star Wars Story

Onward

Bloody good film

Last film I watched was 1917, mixed feelings on it honestly. Sense of time in it is heavily messed up though thanks to the "one shot" thing which in turn makes the whole film just feel off.

Reactions: Deepak
Bloody good film

Last film I watched was 1917, mixed feelings on it honestly. Sense of time in it is heavily messed up though thanks to the "one shot" thing which in turn makes the whole film just feel off.
Yes. It was a bloody good film. :D
In the end, do you feel 1917 is a good movie?

Yes. It was a bloody good film. :D
In the end, do you feel 1917 is a good movie?

I think it did good at showing a snapshot of WW1, how brutal and cold it was, visually it was stunning as well and despite the one shot gimmick causing a couple of issues, it was very interesting. It didn't just take the "action" from the war as well, did decent at showing the human side to it. I'd reccomend it if you want a more realistic kind of war film from a different perspective. It is pretty intense though, but it's good

I think it did good at showing a snapshot of WW1, how brutal and cold it was, visually it was stunning as well and despite the one shot gimmick causing a couple of issues, it was very interesting. It didn't just take the "action" from the war as well, did decent at showing the human side to it. I'd reccomend it if you want a more realistic kind of war film from a different perspective. It is pretty intense though, but it's good
I havent seen it but it has won a lot of awards so it seems like a good movie that i should watch

I havent seen it but it has won a lot of awards so it seems like a good movie that i should watch
I thought the "one shot" was very interesting, and you should at least check it out some time!

I thought the "one shot" was very interesting, and you should at least check it out some time!
I sure will

Reactions: AricAttack
I don't believe I've watched anything in almost a year now, so... it would be Mother! (2017) if I recall correctly. Not that I watched it in 2017, that was the year it was released, I watched it later on Netflx.

I love horror and Mother feels like a modern masterpiece of the genre. It's highly subversive, ignoring the usual horror clichés and works well as a result. There's so little I can say about this film without spoiling it since it's so subversive, nothing at all in this film was expected. So I suppose all I should say is, it makes good use of its length two-and-a-half hours run time, absolute masterpiece of modern horror as I said and definitely recommended whether you're looking for a good horror or a unique film quite unlike anything else you have seen before.

...In fact, I would say it's in my top five favourite horror films and I have watched many of them.

Hot Fuzz, it's really fun to watch :D
I didn't even know the source of that one shame meme til watching it

Shame.jpg

Reactions: 28142 and Deepak
Hot Fuzz, it's really fun to watch :D
I didn't even know the source of that one shame meme til watching it

View attachment 21443

If you liked that I reccomend watching the rest of the 3 flavours cornetto triology (actually it's name lmao), Shawn of the Dead is fantastic and At Worlds End is just so stupid but so fun.

• Informative
Reactions: Yesilikethatone
Back