Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
My Life as a Teenage Robot. It gives me nostalgia as I re-watch the show. :p

Lol, yeah. Also, Green Arrow really doesn't have any decent villains of his own. He borrows heavily from Batman in this show and that's what I hate about it. Still it's a pretty good show compared to all the other garbage out there.
Out of Merlyn, Deathstroke, Ra's and Damien, I only know that Ra's is a Batman villain. I would assume that Damien and Deathstroke are also Batman villains, leaving only Merlyn :p Wow, but hey, Batman does have some very good villains. Although, they managed to screw up Ra's despite having a great actor in Matt Nable.

Dr. Phil fellas...

Rewatching Arrow season 1 - dang, the fight scenes were good. Oliver was a lot darker back then and would usually go in by himself, allowing him to shoot people with arrows (lel) and they wouldn't keep switching between characters. Laurel was like god-tier waifu material as well, before Season 2 made her the equivalent of Season 3's Felicity - although they have redeemed her. They need to work more on fight choreography, rework fights so that we get more awesome Oliver, Laurel's training should show more and well, more solo fight scenes for the members of Team Arrow.

Out of Merlyn, Deathstroke, Ra's and Damien, I only know that Ra's is a Batman villain. I would assume that Damien and Deathstroke are also Batman villains, leaving only Merlyn :p Wow, but hey, Batman does have some very good villains. Although, they managed to screw up Ra's despite having a great actor in Matt Nable.
This Ra's was stupid. He had no Ra's characteristic at all. He felt like a little punk. Also, the whole I want you to be Ra's thing with Arrow was plain stupid. Ra's would actually prefer if Bruce Wayne was the next Ra's but that's a different story. Deadshot is also mostly a Batman villain. Stephen Amel's portrayal of Green Arrow is the sh*ttiest thing I've ever seen. He's nowhere as funny as the actual Green Arrow from comics and cartoons.

This Ra's was stupid. He had no Ra's characteristic at all. He felt like a little punk. Also, the whole I want you to be Ra's thing with Arrow was plain stupid. Ra's would actually prefer if Bruce Wayne was the next Ra's but that's a different story. Deadshot is also mostly a Batman villain. Stephen Amel's portrayal of Green Arrow is the sh*ttiest thing I've ever seen. He's nowhere as funny as the actual Green Arrow from comics and cartoons.
IMO Ra's had potential when he had that epic fight with Oliver in "The Climb" but they introduced him too late, the buildup to his arrival was bad and then afterwards, they just ruined it. Agreed with the "I want you to be Ra's" thing... but I think it was because the man who survives a fight with Ra's has to become Ra's. Also, I think that Stephen has done just fine. His acting is superb and well, it makes sense that he's been a lot darker and not as funny, seeing as how he came back from the island and well, Merlyn and Deathstroke happened. This season, he's been making quite a few funny jokes (mainly because he's so awkward and it's surprising to see him this happy at times) so it's progress.

IMO Ra's had potential when he had that epic fight with Oliver in "The Climb" but they introduced him too late, the buildup to his arrival was bad and then afterwards, they just ruined it. Agreed with the "I want you to be Ra's" thing... but I think it was because the man who survives a fight with Ra's has to become Ra's. Also, I think that Stephen has done just fine. His acting is superb and well, it makes sense that he's been a lot darker and not as funny, seeing as how he came back from the island and well, Merlyn and Deathstroke happened. This season, he's been making quite a few funny jokes (mainly because he's so awkward and it's surprising to see him this happy at times) so it's progress.
Still, He needs to be more funny just like the real Green Arrow.

I'm currently watching How I Met Your Mother reruns. :)

I keep rewatching Miss Colombia's de-crowning. So cringeworthy, if you ask me.

Ive been watching alot of Steven Universe and We Bare Bears i think there great shows and perfect for any age to enjoy

Eum... either We Bare Bears or Gravity Falls was the last show I watched. It's been a couple of weeks, but I keep up with a lot of different cartoon's 'new' episodes.
V'excited for Steven Universe's new episodes starting on the 4th, though! When I should have started college if funding didn't go out the window.... .w.

We Bare bears and Steven Universe are coming back in 2016 Gravity Falls is ending in 2016 :(

I don't watch tv much, but the last show I watched was The Walking Dead. My mom cancelled Netflix so I'm still not caught up with the series :(

Just use putlocker.is :ninja: Not completely legal but hey, it should be in HD on there o-o

(Oh and watch Arrow/Flash. I need more Flarrow fans here!)

The flash, gossip girl, young and hungry. Lol Netflix is life

Attack on titan, which i am watching right, whcih is some of the best stuff i have ever watched , so lemmie grab some popcorn... but i want to start friends because my friends are stressing me to watch friends because... friendship... so should i watch it?

Finally got around to finishing Season 2 of Rick and Morty, that finale was honestly more heartbreaking than I would have expected, now begins the long painful wait for Season 3.

The Chase. I love me some gameshows. The Chasers have way too much knowledge. xD

I think the last TV show I saw was DC Legend's of Tomorrow
But I can't wait to see tomorrow Gotham !!!
12650913_1207278575968797_8401753276181869183_n.png

Nothing to Declare. It's an interesting show and based on real life happenings. xD

Back