Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Family guy

Community! \o/
I have to thank @TheYESDragon for recommending it to me. :D
That is good... :3 What season are you on?

(Also, Annie x Jeff master race!)

Reactions: 423
That is good... :3 What season are you on?

(Also, Annie x Jeff master race!)

I'm a little less than a quarter way through season 2. xD
(I totally agree!)

Reactions: TheYESDragon
Mad Men

I'm a little less than a quarter way through season 2. xD
(I totally agree!)
I think you're at the best bit :'D Pretty much 10/10 quality until the end of season 3, when the creator Dan Harmon had to take a year off and NBC (or whoever) only gave it 13-episode seasons from there on.

Reactions: 423
I think you're at the best bit :'D Pretty much 10/10 quality until the end of season 3, when the creator Dan Harmon had to take a year off and NBC (or whoever) only gave it 13-episode seasons from there on.

Ah, so Dan Hermon is the one who made the show really good (which is expected, since he is the creator of it lol).
(Not sure if we're going off topic xD).

Ah, so Dan Hermon is the one who made the show really good (which is expected, since he is the creator of it lol).
(Not sure if we're going off topic xD).
Yep, and the casting of the show is so 10/10 that whoever did that deserves my props too. Harmon leaving in Season 4 resulted in a slight drop of quality I guess, but NBC giving them 13-episode seasons didn't help. Heck, Season 6 with Harmon got renewed by Yahoo and apparently the episodes are longer and they've gotten great reviews.

(xD Oops, but hey, the last TV show we both watched WAS Community :'D)

Last TV show I watched would be DEA (old series on Spike, watched it on Netflix).

Rewatched the mid-season 2 finale of Gravity Falls, "Not What He Seems" and my god is it an epic show. Seriously, that episode is 10/10 for me - it has the usual Gravity Falls cartoon comedy and also adds in the kind of drama you would look for in a season finale and manages to introduce a new character in the best way possible, ending it on an awesome cliffhanger.

Guys, go watch Gravity Falls. Seriously, season 2 has been great so far and they're really picking up the pace on the overall story again - it's less "story of the week" kind of thing like season 1 had tendancies for, but instead they go for the big overarching plot and smash it home brilliantly.

Been watching the Walking Dead, Community (soooo funny!), and South Park. TWD is getting pretty dramatic (kinda hoping to see more zombies >.<), Community just gets funnier every season (the actor from Vacation plays in the show), and South Park is vulgar as always :p

Reactions: TheYESDragon and 18
Been watching the Walking Dead, Community (soooo funny!), and South Park. TWD is getting pretty dramatic (kinda hoping to see more zombies >.<), Community just gets funnier every season (the actor from Vacation plays in the show), and South Park is vulgar as always :p

Have you seen Fear of The Walking Dead I think it's okay I'm still waiting to see if they bring someone from TWD into it like Carol or Michonne.

The last show I watched was Last Comic Standing, it's funny

Reactions: 18
I've been watching The Walking Dead; I love it so much that I watched three and a half seasons (that's about fifty episodes) in ten days. Waiting for new episodes to download is agony ;-;

Falling Skies finale, "Reborn". I mean, it was a satisfying conclusion to the series for me; not as good as it should've been but considering how they changed writers after Season 3 (the last VERY good season), had budget constraints (so no epic final battle on-screen) and only had 40 minutes to wrap it all up, I'm happy.

I recently watched Marvel's Daredevil. I think it was the best comic related TV show I ever saw. I mean. I watched the pilot, and then I was so hooked that I finished the first season in 3 days. So hyped for season 2 and the punisher *-*

I recently watched Marvel's Daredevil. I think it was the best comic related TV show I ever saw. I mean. I watched the pilot, and then I was so hooked that I finished the first season in 3 days. So hyped for season 2 and the punisher *-*
The fight in the second episode though :'D

The only superhero shows I've enjoyed as much as this were Arrow (season 2) and Flash (season 1).

Reactions: OzyK
The fight in the second episode though :'D

The only superhero shows I've enjoyed as much as this were Arrow (season 2) and Flash (season 1).

Oh my lord. And the kingpin is so good in this show!
And yeah, I watch the DC stuff too and I love them, but daredevil was sooooo nice. The dark atmosphere, the fights, the plot. Really, really amazing :D

The Walking Dead, I finished Season 5 yesterday. It's my favourite show. Daryl and Carol are awesome \: D/

The last TV show I watched was Friends. I've recently become hooked on it thanks to my room mate. xD She likes watching Nick@Nite before going to bed and Friends is usually on around that time. Its a pretty awesome show though!

I've recently been watching The Magic School Bus along with a documentary series called "The Story of Film: An Odyssey".

The Flash....i regret doing it xD

Back