Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Started Scorpion and The Blacklist. Highly recommend them both.

So far, Scorpion has been a bit like Agents of SHIELD but with just a bunch of FitzSimmons, I guess xD

The Blacklist is about one of the world's most wanted criminals surrendering himself to the FBI in order to help them find criminals they don't even know about - he collected their names on his "blacklist" and tries to stop them from doing wrong. The main character is played by James Spader, known for his role as Ultron in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Really awesome show.

Dragon ball Z FTW... Me and my friends at school usually end up talking about it in some way, it's very interesting and fun to watch. I suggest it very much to action lovers

Gravity Falls

Reactions: 18
The latest episode of The Walking Dead.

I watched south park on hulu.
oh my god they killed Kenny!!
You bastards!!
XD

What was the last tv show you have watched for me it is Gravity Falls

It's an ongoing anime, but the last one I watched is One-Punch Man! From regular TV shows, the last one is The Ren and Stimpy Show!

Da Vinci's Demons. It's brilliant!

Regular Show apparently.
I was just coming home from school when I randomly decided to see what's on tv :p

TNT's The Librarians.

Street food !

The Flash/Arrow

Reactions: TheYESDragon
Did you just start the show? :p
LOL, watching it from the day it aired.

LOL, watching it from the day it aired.
Hmm, I never knew you watched it. Are you on the mid-season finales? In England we're behind, just finished the crossovers. Vandal Savage is pretty... savage. I still can't get over how good the "Run, Barry. Run." scene was. Oh, and The Flash writers made Arrow's writing look like utter crap once again, they fixed most of Arrow's problems in Part 1 and early Part 2, but then of course the Arrow writers decide to make Felicity a whiny loser again...

Hmm, I never knew you watched it. Are you on the mid-season finales? In England we're behind, just finished the crossovers. Vandal Savage is pretty... savage. I still can't get over how good the "Run, Barry. Run." scene was. Oh, and The Flash writers made Arrow's writing look like utter crap once again, they fixed most of Arrow's problems in Part 1 and early Part 2, but then of course the Arrow writers decide to make Felicity a whiny loser again...
Yeah, Savage was pretty good. I think that Arrow is inferior when compared to the Flash in terms of story and overall feel. Arrow makes me feel like I'm watching Batman in a Green Arrow costume. Flash, on the other hand, is very true to it's original roots with a little bit of mixing. I also watched the latest episodes on Hulu.

man that was like this morning....and i cant remember what i had for breakfast that moring, i think it was Steins;Gate because its on demand for comcast and i neeeeeeeeed to see how this ends

Yeah, Savage was pretty good. I think that Arrow is inferior when compared to the Flash in terms of story and overall feel. Arrow makes me feel like I'm watching Batman in a Green Arrow costume. Flash, on the other hand, is very true to it's original roots with a little bit of mixing. I also watched the latest episodes on Hulu.
Agreed, although Arrow back in seasons 1 and 2 were excellent. Flash benefits from being a lighter show that can make fun of itself every now and then. Arrow's downfall last season was not having more Ra's early on, not giving Ra's a better endgame and the Olicity.

Ray: We have to save the city! It's what Oliver would want.
Felicity: No, Ray, WE HAVE TO SAVE OLIVER!

pls

Agreed, although Arrow back in seasons 1 and 2 were excellent. Flash benefits from being a lighter show that can make fun of itself every now and then. Arrow's downfall last season was not having more Ra's early on, not giving Ra's a better endgame and the Olicity.

Ray: We have to save the city! It's what Oliver would want.
Felicity: No, Ray, WE HAVE TO SAVE OLIVER!

pls
Lol, yeah. Also, Green Arrow really doesn't have any decent villains of his own. He borrows heavily from Batman in this show and that's what I hate about it. Still it's a pretty good show compared to all the other garbage out there.

Back