Gen 6 Main Pokemon you get through WonderTrade?

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
JayRawrTiz

JayRawrTiz

And I said Oatmeal, Are you crazy?!
Towns Folk
Hello everyone! I was wondering what are some of the main Pokemon you get through WT. Here you can talk about the overrated Pokemon that are wondertraded. Enjoy! ^~^ Please be kind to one another!

I usually get Lvl 1 Pokemon with egg moves( Maybe Breedjects) :) I don't really use them, but a bunch of people like egg moved Pokemon.:D

Reactions: dnomy and GerudoWarrior
Eevees... Too many eevees. >.<
th_EvilEevee.jpg

Reactions: Marc
Eevees... Too many eevees. >.<
th_EvilEevee.jpg
Hahaha xD Ain't that the truth! I've gotten on wonder trade and have gotten like AT LEAST 10 Eevees with egg moves x)

Reactions: 3823
I feel bad to write this but honestly the few times I wonder trade I get things like shinys to legends to over lvl 50 pokemon and very few times I've gotten a pokemon not like that XD!

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I feel bad to write this but honestly the few times I wonder trade I get things like shinys to legends to over lvl 50 pokemon and very few times I've gotten a pokemon not like that XD!
When I give away Pokemon on Wonder Trade, I usually give out shinies, It's way much easier to catch shinies on Pokemon Y than ORAS.

Ohhhh WonderTrade. Every WT, its either Froakie, Flethcling, EV, one of the elemental monkies, or just straight up crap. Every now and then I go on to see if maybe I can get lucky, but so far havent got anything decent off wondertrade that has actually been useful, sadly.

Reactions: Robbie
The main I give out are /5 IV Klefki4s and occsionally Dratinis (5IV's) and both are usually hidden abilitys. Everybody likes giving me A) Zigzagoons B) Fletchlings and C) Starter Pokemon (For some reason) I have no need fo the first two Pokemon and I have all starters already except Chespi and Fennekin. At least last week I got a Shiny Primeape full prepared for competitive battling and as far as I know, not hacked.(Has blue pentagon, caught under person's OT, etc.) I was sooo hapy and traded it on Pokebay for a shiny Sharpedeo also ready for competitive and Probably) legit too. :D

I always end up with either Lotad's, zigzagoons or wurmples. Just seriously, I often also get unwanted bred pokemon, mainly from shiny hunters

Wow, I normally get 10-20 eevees, 10 wurmples, but one time I struck gold. Somebody sent out a shiny Groudon into wondertrade. Guess who got it.

The main pokemon which I tend to get from wondertrade a ton are scatter bug, weedle, that bouncy blue thing, forgot its name xD though sometimes you may get lucky by running into a starter pokemon or if someone is extremley nice they will wonder trade a legendary or shiny, so far I have only had one of those experiences, I threw in a Mudkip because I got it from the last wonder trade and I already had one, so I threw that in and in return I got a level 100 shiny Hypno, I was excited until... I see what the other trainer has nicknamed it... yeah...

The main pokemon which I tend to get from wondertrade a ton are scatter bug, weedle, that bouncy blue thing, forgot its name xD though sometimes you may get lucky by running into a starter pokemon or if someone is extremley nice they will wonder trade a legendary or shiny, so far I have only had one of those experiences, I threw in a Mudkip because I got it from the last wonder trade and I already had one, so I threw that in and in return I got a level 100 shiny Hypno, I was excited until... I see what the other trainer has nicknamed it... yeah...
I mean I already have all statrters so yeah :p I need X/Y Pokemon though to complete my pokedex. lol when you trade something good because you odidn't have many starters I'm assuming, you will get something good in return that karma.I also gave a 6 IV's HA egg move Dratini and I only had 2, and I got a level 100. shiny fully competitive Primezape O_0 BTW is yours EV trained? It probably is because whenever you receive lv. 50+ Pokemon shiny it is usually EVtrained and has a good moveset to go along with it. CHeck in super training or look at stats/moveset.

Hope this kind of counts but in Pokemon White , I got a Spiritomb from the Wonder Trade thing just by trading a simple Sunkern . That time I was really excited because I consider Spiritomb a very unique Pokemon I like so I hurry caught a Sunkern and luckily I got it :D

I never knew Eevees were so easy to find in the new games >.<

Hope this kind of counts but in Pokemon White , I got a Spiritomb from the Wonder Trade thing just by trading a simple Sunkern . That time I was really excited because I consider Spiritomb a very unique Pokemon I like so I hurry caught a Sunkern and luckily I got it :D

I never knew Eevees were so easy to find in the new games >.<
Yeah I totally aree! I actually didn't use internet up until ORAS XD Spiritomb and Eevee were sooooo hard to find in Platinum/Pearl/Diamond! You had like a 1 or 5 % chance of actually encountering one~! Back then, I didn't know about breeding and whenevr I bred I ended up with a bunch of Tropius's :p So it took a long time just to make all the eeveeloutions. :(

What you can say is that I am dang lucky in wonder trade
Because I got many terrifying pokemon from wonder trade , I have got shiny sableye ,shiny golurk and many cool pokemon

What you can say is that I am dang lucky in wonder trade
Because I got many terrifying pokemon from wonder trade , I have got shiny sableye ,shiny golurk and many cool pokemon
:O luckily as I said many times, the only shiny one I have gotten was a shiny prime ape but I am grateful to get any at all XD Also, check if it is EV trained in super training and check if you want to you it in a team, check what tire it is in like RU UU OU etc. What are the "cool" pokemon you have gotten?

:O luckily as I said many times, the only shiny one I have gotten was a shiny prime ape but I am grateful to get any at all XD Also, check if it is EV trained in super training and check if you want to you it in a team, check what tire it is in like RU UU OU etc. What are the "cool" pokemon you have gotten?
I got a really cool shiny Charizard which was holding a master ball. That was my best pokemon through wonder trade. I also got a max Iv gible, Kanghaskan and rotom from it as well

i get A LOT of zigzagoons and poochyena's, but also a lot of breedjects. but tbh i am really lucky with wondertrade, already got around 8 perfect shiny pokemon and really good breedjcts

MY GOD U DONt understand I wondertrade a lot if u look at my wondertrade count its probably like 2,000 and in my time I have gotten so many Zigzagoons an wurmples and poochyenas and swellows its not even funny. I hav gotten some good stuff like 4 of my competitive team members like Shiny Talonflame Shiny Garchomp Shiny Aeigislash and Shiny Infernape but still so many of those other PKMN i might just go crazy.

Recently I have received many charmanders in wondertrades. They are all breedjects. (around 2/5 of the time i get a charmander). I get starters sometimes, which is really helpful, and then some event pokemon. Oh of course you can't forget the abysmal wurmple and zigzagoon (+ God Mantyke)

Back