Gen 6 Main Pokemon you get through WonderTrade?

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
I get a lot of breedjects, random crap stuff and other things. A lot of people seem to get shinies, but I've never gotten one.

Although one time I did get Pokerus when I previously did not have it and I was really happy. My friend recently got a shiny Salamence (which knew Hydro Pump) of Wonder Trade...

I get a lot of breedjects, random crap stuff and other things. A lot of people seem to get shinies, but I've never gotten one.

Although one time I did get Pokerus when I previously did not have it and I was really happy. My friend recently got a shiny Salamence (which knew Hydro Pump) of Wonder Trade...

I haven't had much luck get any shinies through wonder trade either. The best I've ever got was probably an event celebi which was kinda nice. Lately I've been getting the 'You can not find a trade partner' message much more often nowadays. as this happened for any of you guys?

I haven't had much luck get any shinies through wonder trade either. The best I've ever got was probably an event celebi which was kinda nice.

You got an event Celebi!? It's an event legend, I'd be over the MOON! (even though I already have one) I'd be overjoyed with any legend actually.

Lately I've been getting the 'You can not find a trade partner' message much more often nowadays. as this happened for any of you guys?

Hm I have haven't got that message too often, maybe only once or twice. Then again, I don't Wonder Trade that often anymore.

I usually get decently rare Pokemon I can't find in the region, whic helps to fill the Pokedex. I've never gotten any bad Pokemon, though I don't keep most I get. Some are competitive ready, though I honestly couldn't care as I'm not a competitve battler, so I send most back into wondertrade. I do keep any shinies I get, like my shiny Froakie.

In wonder trade i usually get weak pokemon like zigzagoon. But recently i have been getting lots of new pokemon that are starters so i am really excited. once i even got a argon and machamp.

I almost always getting Zigzagoon / Wurmple / Lotad :dead: Sometimes I am getting starters like :chicken: ( torchic ) and only 2 times I got :bear: ( pancham / pangoro )

My luck is actually amazing on wonder trade. While I usually get starters or zigzagoons, I've actually gotten a level 99 shiny majikarp ,a level 100 shiny salamence which was legit and a shiny level 80 ninetales!

Mainly just Wurmples and Zigzagoons, but I have gotten some shiny water pokemon. I myself have traded some shiny water pokemon because they're generally easy to catch.

Honestly, mostly starters Eevee. I haven't gotten a shiny over WT but I definitely got some 4IV/5IV pokes! Before ORAS I used to get a lot of Honedge...

Eevees... Too many eevees. >.<
th_EvilEevee.jpg
You don't say XD.This why I don't wonder trade anymore.Because I have like 20-25 Eevees.I shall name this "The curse of the demon, eevi" And yes,the demon is called Eevi,not Eevee.

the most used competitive pokemons as breedjects at lvl 1 and usually with around 2 ivs together with those common pokemon from the first half of the routes in hoenn is waht i mainly get. Got one shiny ones but could immediatly see a hackers send it.

Let's see... Froakie, Eevee, Fletchling, Torchic, Wingull, Zigzagoon, and etc.
I've gotten certain shinies on Wednesday. Wonder Trade Wednesday is fun! :3 Even if you don't get any shiny Pokemon, you still get some good stuff for breeding. :D

I mostly get breeding rejects. Basically that is Karma since that is mostly what I give away in Wonder Trades XD. Besides that, I either get the Pokemon you can catch at the very beginning of the game and the Pokemon that always makes my day, Wurmples.

I usually get things like magikarps and zigzagoons. It is kinda annoying after a while but there the the times where I will get things like kangaskans and honedge and stuff. I really do like wonder trading though because you never know what your going to get, one time I got a lol 100 shiny articuno.

[OR]
Most common: Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Linoone, Wingull, Pelipper, Magikarp
Less common: Fletchling, Ralts, Froakie, Eevee

Though sometimes, I get really good ones, like a lot of Kalos Pokemon, Pokemon that evolve from trading, and even a Celebi, though I don't think the Celebi is real without a ribbon. Can anyone verify?

11210442_829619903789498_3681166145849322187_n.jpg
11167687_829619923789496_7384532449219222022_n.jpg
11210493_829619943789494_6928990756957189231_n.jpg
11196334_829620123789476_6743110007555803948_n.jpg

I get level one magikarps I love them SO MUCH lol jk jk :p I also get level one other pokemon but once I got a lvl 100 pigeot in my gamebut I wonder- traded it away. I kinda regret it cuz it looked cool

*rocking in corner* So. Many. Zigzagoons. So. Many. Poochyena.

Seriously it's like I attract those two Pokémon I hate using Wonder Trade because of that. Though I did a few shinies and legendary Pokémon like Mew (though I think he's hacked, but I'm not complaining), and Celebi but I'm sick of Poochyena and Zigzagoon.

I even made a freaking story out the Poochyena and Zigzagoon invasion for class

I get lots of, and too many, early bird Pokémon or early bug Pokémon. But I sometimes get the occasionally 6 IV or failed egg ( breeding fodder)

Sometimes, I'll get starters, which helps me with filling the Pokedex. Other times, I get derp Pokemon (Wurmple, Poochyena, etc). Very rarely, I get Legendary Pokemon.

MY GOD U DONt understand I wondertrade a lot if u look at my wondertrade count its probably like 2,000 and in my time I have gotten so many Zigzagoons an wurmples and poochyenas and swellows its not even funny. I hav gotten some good stuff like 4 of my competitive team members like Shiny Talonflame Shiny Garchomp Shiny Aeigislash and Shiny Infernape but still so many of those other PKMN i might just go crazy.
At least you GET good Pokémon. I never gave gotten a shiny ;-; just Breedjects.....

Back