Gen 6 Main Pokemon you get through WonderTrade?

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
I tend to get Pokemon that aren't breedjects, but were born after the target Pokemon was obtained.

I tend to get Pokemon that aren't breedjects, but were born after the target Pokemon was obtained.
Uh huh >.> and how do you know that? =.=

Uh huh >.> and how do you know that? =.=
Well the IV's... Sometimes it's the not the ability they want, but it is what I want, so they aren't breedjects to me...

Well the IV's... Sometimes it's the not the ability they want, but it is what I want, so they aren't breedjects to me...
You just find something special in everything xD except a physical attacker with a SpA move cx

You just find something special in everything xD except a physical attacker with a SpA move cx
Don-e-phan(get it?) Get me started on that, I can't even put surf on my adamant Swampert, it gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

Don-e-phan(get it?) Get me started on that, I can't even put surf on my adamant Swampert, it gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
You give me the heebie jeebies.
Wait, did you say you got a shiny while wonder trading?

You give me the heebie jeebies.
Wait, did you say you got a shiny while wonder trading?
A 6 IV shiny Ditto that was probably hacked, a shiny Battle Ready Mawile that was probably hacked, and a Shiny Battle Ready Crawdaunt that was probably hacked... I've never actually caught a shiny in the wild except with an action replay a while ago.

A 6 IV shiny Ditto that was probably hacked, a shiny Battle Ready Mawile that was probably hacked, and a Shiny Battle Ready Crawdaunt that was probably hacked... I've never actually caught a shiny in the wild except with an action replay a while ago.
This isn't a shiny thread xc So you've got all those during Wondertrade? >.> You lucky Ducky!

This isn't a shiny thread xc So you've got all those during Wondertrade? >.> You lucky Ducky!
I'd rather have legal ones than haxed...

I'd rather have legal ones than haxed...
You don't know if they're hacked or not from wonder trade :panda:

Wurmples, just, so many of doughs wurmples. Red wurmples, pink wurmples, lv. 1 and lv. 2 on a good day. I have all of them. May your wurmples be shiny and your stringshots never miss.

Wurmples, just, so many of doughs wurmples. Red wurmples, pink wurmples, lv. 1 and lv. 2 on a good day. I have all of them. May your wurmples be shiny and your stringshots never miss.
Oh my gawsh xD I'm sorry . I usually never get Wrumples. It's either the Breedjects or the Zigzagoons...

When i first pulled a shiny charizard holding a masterball i got pretty high. I recently got a lv 1 smeargle and that was pretty cool but apart from that, nah. Nothing good. I once got a wurmple which nickname was called 'you are gay' ???!!!

The most common Pokemon I get in wonder trade was communism.

I just get Wurmples and Caterpies. The community really need to start trading some cool pokemon. I wish the system was so that you trade a valuable pokemon and receive a valuable pokemon in return. I would probably wondertrade more often if that was the case :(

Hello everyone! I was wondering what are some of the main Pokemon you get through WT. Here you can talk about the overrated Pokemon that are wondertraded. Enjoy! ^~^ Please be kind to one another!
I always get things like zigzagoon or wurmple.
I usually get Lvl 1 Pokemon with egg moves( Maybe Breedjects) :) I don't really use them, but a bunch of people like egg moved Pokemon.:D
I also occasionally get breed-jects. Once I got a level 100 shiny altaria. also got a level 1 shiny totodile. But that's basically all that I got. Nothing really good ever goes on there. People always just send away their stupid pokemon that no one wants.

I always get things like zigzagoon or wurmple.

I also occasionally get breed-jects. Once I got a level 100 shiny altaria. also got a level 1 shiny totodile. But that's basically all that I got. Nothing really good ever goes on there. People always just send away their stupid pokemon that no one wants.
Like Zigzagoons? >w< Hah, You're lucky ;-; Shiny Totodile ;-;

Like Zigzagoons? >w< Hah, You're lucky ;-; Shiny Totodile ;-;
Yeah it's almost always a wurmple or something but zigzagoon too. That shiny totodile was just so lucky I normal don't get that kind of luck.. I'm gonna wonder trade now and see what I get. I'll post it once I get it.

Yeah it's almost always a wurmple or something but zigzagoon too. That shiny totodile was just so lucky I normal don't get that kind of luck.. I'm gonna wonder trade now and see what I get. I'll post it once I get it.
Oooh, Good luck!!

Back