Gen 6 Main Pokemon you get through WonderTrade?

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
Wow I got a Japanese Eevee!
.__. no way.... Mr.Wondertrade over here ;-;

.__. no way.... Mr.Wondertrade over here ;-;
Trying again (testing my luck)

Trying again (testing my luck)
This time you get an event Pokemon <.< Wondertrade is so unpredictable sometimes.

This time you get an event Pokemon <.< Wondertrade is so unpredictable sometimes.
indeed... i got a noctowl

this is probably a decent way to get some pokedex entries

indeed... i got a noctowl
Hmm, It's alright.
this is probably a decent way to get some pokedex entries
Not when you keep getting the same Pokemon...

Hmm, It's alright.

That is true... but if you just put up the pokemon you just got up and send it back through wonder trade again and get a different one. that way you don't lose anything valuable and still have a chance to get something new.

Hmm, It's alright.

i got a french froakie called grenousse

That is true... but if you just put up the pokemon you just got up and send it back through wonder trade again and get a different one. that way you don't lose anything valuable and still have a chance to get something new.
Yeah true...Either way, if the other person is sending out Zigzagoons constantly then it's kinda a bore.
i got a french froakie called grenousse
French words are weirdy >w<

Yeah true...Either way, if the other person is sending out Zigzagoons constantly then it's kinda a bore.

French words definitely are strange. But at the same time they probably think english is weird, which it is!

NOOO a zigzagoon called zigzachs

NOOO a zigzagoon called zigzachs
:headphone::hilarious: Called it .
French words definitely are strange. But at the same time they probably think english is weird, which it is!
I think all languages think the others are weirdy. But anywho, it's always interesting to get a Pokemon with a weird name like that >w< So you can say , "I know how to say Froakie in french." Mwahah! They'll all fall to your feet.. jk jk...

:headphone::hilarious: Called it .

I think all languages think the others are weirdy. But anywho, it's always interesting to get a Pokemon with a weird name like that >w< So you can say , "I know how to say Froakie in french." Mwahah! They'll all fall to your feet.. jk jk...
lol.

I always get like caterpies, wurmples, eevees and many other pokemon but there were two time i was SO lucky, after many tries in wonder trade, i got a shiny zekrom and it was holding an item, guess what it was, a MASTER BALL, few days later i went into wonder trade and one of the pokemon i recieved was a shiny torchic then i saw his stats and it had POKERUS, that was my first pokemon with pokerus then i didnt notice that all my team got infected, even my shiny zekrom, i evolved that torchic into blaziken and i used it in my team :thumbsup:

Too many times have I recieved Wurmples, Zigzagoons and Ralts. I feel rather sorry for them, because all they do is circulate on wondertrade, never to have a permanent home. It's really tragic. That's why I usually release them.

As mentioned above, I also receive a lot of Eevee's. If you're really lucky, you may get one with it's Hidden ability, however.

Most of the time I get Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Caterpie, and other useless Pokémon. Eevee is another common Pokémon, but I wouldn't call it useless. Occasionally I'll get lv 1 Pokémon that were useless for their breeder. They always take to much room in my PC and I'm too lazy to release them. Sometimes if I'm really lucky, I get a Battle Ready Pokémon, a shiny or a Legendary.

All I get is Wurmples and Zigzagoons. I mean I really hate the part when they show the pokemon coming and then you just see a zigzagoon or wurmple. Honestly, I would rather see a magikarp just to get a new feel. This just ruins my fun and wonder from the wonder trade. It should just be named the "low level common pokemon" trade.

I'm not that sure if your asking me what Pokemon i get the most or the Pokemon I trade the most. If it's the Pokemon that I get most it would probably be Pokemon under the level 10. The Pokemon I trade to most people is honedge. I have been Madura methoding and I had a lot of egg move of them so I just wonder traded him.

One word: Zigzagoon.
Zigzagoon everywhere! It's extremely annoying. You Wonder Trade a Pokemon, and you get Zigzagoon. You wonder trade the Zigzagoon, and you get a Zigzagoon! The process goes on for a while until you get a Bunnelby or something like that.
It sometimes makes me want to give up on Wonder Trading for a while, but everyone knows you'll get addicted to it again soon enough! There's always a chance that you can get something really good!

Back