Mario Kart Mario Kart 7 - Do You Race Or Battle?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
In the multiplayer portion of Mario Kart 7, players can race against others over Wi-Fi or play kart battles such as Balloon Battle and Star Runners (I'm not sure if those are their correct names, but you get the point).

What do you mostly play in Mario Kart 7 when you're playing over Wi-Fi or with a friend locally?

I usually do races instead of battles. I barely do battles to be honest. Racing is the name of the game!

Well I race more, but I can't forget to battle here and there.

I race more than I do battle since it is more of the whole point of the game, to race rather than battle ;). Battles are quite fun though but I have to say racing is much more entertaining :D

So, it's been established! Racing is better than the battling life.

So, it's been established! Racing is better than the battling life.
Exactly. But Battle is fun on Mario Kart Wii because its Team Battle.

Exactly. But Battle is fun on Mario Kart Wii because its Team Battle.

Oh, yes. I wish there were team games with the online multiplayer.

Oh, yes. I wish there were team games with the online multiplayer.
Teams make games a lot of fun, that is why I play L4D2 with friends only, because random people don't seem to keep up & all they do is slow you down.

Teams make games a lot of fun, that is why I play L4D2 with friends only, because random people don't seem to keep up & all they do is slow you down.

What is L4D2?

Left 4 Dead 2, its an Xbox, and PC Game.

Oh, I don't play that game. Team racing and battling would be good for the clans too, so the point total for teams isn't as confusing to figure out.

Oh, I don't play that game. Team racing and battling would be good for the clans too, so the point total for teams isn't as confusing to figure out.
MKWii, I tend to play with my Brother and Friend on Team Race, it tends to give the Opponent AI Racers more skills, and competition. Until around the last few boards when we get the hang of it and dominate them.

Racing is the best way to go, it's just overall a lot more fun. =D
I'll admit that I'll battle on occasion if I'm really bored though.

I raced Marc today. Just taught him not to mess with Chief Keef.
Lol, he's pretty good and fun to race with. Good games!

Racing all day, every day!

Reactions: Marc
Race, I never battle unless I'm really bored. Never really been a fan of that mode tbh.

I always race. I can't stand doing battles because the speed is locked at 100cc. :unsure:

How can you not race thought, it is called Mario Kart, most people buy the game to race. Battle is just one of those other options.

I race only...unless I am in a community with friends then sometimes ill battle.

I race more than battles.

Yeah I like racing. I'm working on getting better for the next tournament over on friendcodes.com or here if tournaments are hosted here

Back