Mario Kart Mario Kart 7 - Do You Race Or Battle?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Okay, recently I've actually been playing battles a lot more actually. Racing is for when I want to be a try hard, but on battles I can just mess around :3

I do hate how people always pick Wuhu Town though. So annoying.

I rarely battle because I just don't find it as fun as racing. However, I do sometimes like playing a couple matches with friends just for some rage-inducing fun. Still doesn't beat racing though.

I don't play MK7 much anymore, but when I do, I usually race, I do occasionally battle with friends though.

I don't play MK7 much anymore, but when I do, I usually race, I do occasionally battle with friends though.
But your in the tournament, you need to start playing it!

I don't play online a lot, but when I do, it's 50% Race and 50% Battle.

The majority of the time I'm playing online is when I'm racing. I just enjoy racing more than popping peoples balloons or collecting coins! I play the balloon popping game with friends on Mario kart 64 sometimes but I don't really know anyone who wants to play it on Mario kart 7 :/ which kinda sucks :/ but I guess I can put in this thread that I do race for PC! So if you wish to race me simply pm me and we can make a deal ;)

I normally race, but I enjoy the occasional battles I have.

I usually race, I just find it better and, even though I love battle mode. Baloon poping and coin collecting isn't as fun as racing around the tracks in my opinion, but in Mario Kart 8, it's a pretty hard decision because of all the new things in battle mode, even though racing is amazing in that game.

Racing is where it's at! Battle mode is not my forte, but I have been playing battle mode recently in both Mario Kart 7 and 8 and I think I'm improving. I like the battle mode for Mario Kart 8 more because once you loose your 3 balloons you're dead, but can still hurt other people with balloons. This revived mario kart feature opens a WHOLE NEW REALM of rage!

I race. Even when playing multiplayer with friends, we just race in MK7.
I'm being blunt here. MK7's balloon battles are just HORRIBLE compared to MKDS. Though the Racing is crazy fun. Kind of why I don't play the game as much as I thought I would.
I still don't have MK8, so there's that. I hope it's not as bad.

I race. I despise battling, I always have. The only battle mode I see myself enjoying (with friends of course) is Mario Kart 8's Battle Mode. Racing is why i get Mario Kart, the races are just so fun , and with friends you laugh and have a great old time. Infact the best part about Mario Kart is the Multi-Player.

I race. Battling just seems pointless and it's not really all that fun.

I mostly race. I find the battles kind of get old quickly, but they can be engaging. The racing, on the other hand, gets so intense! I mean, I don't have my 10,000 VR for nothing! ;)

On Mario Kart 7 I usually race. The only time I do not race is when I get frustrated of those stinking Spiny Shells and I need to take a break. Other than that I always race. (Which I really do not play Mario Kart 7 much anymore, because I play Pokemon X.)

Its all about the race, I have that need for speed, but Mario style. Battles just get worse because the new battle tracks just keep on getting worse by each new Mario Kart, heck in Mario Kart 8 they didnt even try to make battle tracks, they just decided that the race tracks were enough for battle mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerGoldFish and Kaynil
Race, dont like to battle, played battles too much on the wii version.

When I'm playing mario kart 7 I play racing because you can race with other people online and with people you know. I haven't play battle and coin battle before, but I prefer racing because its fun

I do either or. It depends on the game.

I don't have the game but I played it before when my friends and I linked and we used to play ballon battles and that star collecting thing but I do like racing as well,so I would say racing is better than battling.

I race on wifi cause if I play ballon battle lets just say you wouldn't want to play with me oh also wen I race most of the time I get first place

I usually play alone

Back