Mario Kart Mario Kart 7 - Do You Race Or Battle?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I like racing a lot more then battling, I only battle when someone really wants me to.

I like to race more than battle. I don't find battle fun at all... I have a pretty high VR in Mario Kart 7 from just racing.

I usaly play mk7 communitys with all "Bomb-ombs" Its a Chinese (Or japenese) cummunity its fun

I like to race more than battle. I don't find battle fun at all... I have a pretty high VR in Mario Kart 7 from just racing.

I don't think I know anyone who has strictly battled in order to raise their VR.

I don't think I know anyone who has strictly battled in order to raise their VR.
I did I have over 10,000 vr
from battling

Reactions: Chief
Racing is more Fun than battles in my opinion i only do them if i really want to which is rarely

YOU WANNA SEE!!!!!

Usually, in the past, that's always depended on whether or not I'm playing by myself or not. If I'm playing Mario Kart by myself, then I like to race. If I'm playing against one of my brothers then I like playing the battle mode. With Mario Kart 7, I found myself doing a lot more racing than battle mode though.

Do you wanna see!???

Don't worry about it. :) If you really obtained a VR of 10,000+ then you did. You don't have to prove anything to me. :) Just go out there and do your thing. It's all about that racing! :D

Racing and battles are both pretty fun in the game I play almost both of them all the time but I mostly do racing in the game as its the main thing of the title :)

Racing and battles are both pretty fun in the game I play almost both of them all the time but I mostly do racing in the game as its the main thing of the title :)
I like that you can battle in the Mario Kart series, I think its really fun especially when playing as multiplayer, but I race more than I battle, I rather battle but I find myself racing more.

For me, racing is probably the more fun aspect of the game than the battling. Some of the tracks are well-designed and unique while the battle mode is fairly limited. With that said though, battle mode can be fun haha

Racing is where the fun is at. Battling is fun don't get me wrong, but it doesn't have the same classic feel as just racing.

Same with everybody, I'm all in for race!! :D:D:D
I've only got it for 2 days but, the race is good (I do prefer MK DS tracks honestly)
I dont find battles that much entertaining sadly :(

I do neither. I time trial.

When/If I get Mario Kart 7, I'll surely be racing more than battling, it just seems more enjoyable.

I prefer to race. The main part of the game. xD

I don't think I've done any battles before, they do sound fun, though.

Back