Mario Kart Mario Kart 7 - Do You Race Or Battle?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
i race

In the beginning I only used to battle because I found it more easier and more fun and then I realised that racing is as much fun as battling

I love racing! Actually I never got to play the battle modes, i think they are kind of boring because if you like battling, you can race while battling. That's the funny thing about mario kart, it is not an arcade race game only. As you battle throughout the race you can change any race results.

I usually race against my friends. We spend lot of time playing together and we enjoyed a lot. Sincerely I prefer racing rather than battles. I think you can have great moments playing with others.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Normally, I race more. I tend to race more online than offline.

I race more than battle in Mario Kart 7. I love to race other people around the world (love being challenged) and raising my vr too. I battle sometimes when I take a break from racing or when my brother and sister want to play battle. But overall racing is my life in Mario Kart 7.

I race way more than battle and I mainly play online.

I think it depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I'd rather play Races, but other times I love to play Battles. I think I prefer races to battles, though. They're both pretty fun, and I love them both. If I could only choose one of the two, it'd probably be races.

I do both races and battling, depending on what I feel like. I like both the options almost the same. Though, I do races more than I do battling, and I do balloon battles more than coin runners. Races seem like a more enjoyable part (and more frustrating, at times :p)

In the multiplayer portion of Mario Kart 7, players can race against others over Wi-Fi or play kart battles such as Balloon Battle and Star Runners (I'm not sure if those are their correct names, but you get the point).

What do you mostly play in Mario Kart 7 when you're playing over Wi-Fi or with a friend locally?

I dont go online much mostly because of people who troll and so forth, and i also dont have much anyone around to play with or against, so im usually offline personally :p but back on subject, im more of one to enjoy racing over battling simply because its my own preference. I will periodically race in the online mario kart 7 communities if i really want to, but meh, id rather play with someone im familiar with so i can work with the other person to decide what stages to pick and so forth, plus i dont have to worry about trolling and so forth. Thats just me :p

As a general rule, I usually prefer the online battle mode over the online racing mode. Lag can really derail a race, while lag in a battle just means that you may miss a shot with a koopa shell or something of that nature. Also, I just find battle mode to be more enjoyable overall.

Back