super_speed_sheep_by_srcuca-d3d2r0z.gif
lleuon.gif
rainbow_sheep_awesome_face_by_srcuca-d3d2cmp.gif
262.gif
angry_sheep_v1_by_critical_error.gif
hxjo1.gif
harmonicnoiz.gif

*Interrupts*
"Guys, I hope you realize that Meep loves the snow. The Meep was trying to save it for last. * <3

Oh and:
tinyrainbowarmy_by_mongol13-d6ro6dv.gif

Have fun. *Watches as the Meep Army invades Canada with more Meeps. <3

"Does it look like i care?" Sky looked at Vii blankly

"Does it look like i care?" Sky looked at Vii blankly

"Nope." :D *Teleports back to her secret hiding place*

SIGH WELL IS DRAGONS DEFFEND !!!!!!!Ps:meeps hates the cold

GR fires a meep taser

PS:the meep i tased is spasing out WHAT IS HAPPENING TO BTHAT MEEp

*uses tellpotation staff to telport to vii* SPERPRICE *then the staff brake* fudge

"Maybe i'll go live on a cloud...Or in a volcano...Or on Venus...Or deep underground...Or in Vii's bunker...Yeah that last 1 sounds nice...Oh by the way dragon guy meeps can't die. Shadow clone jutsu!" Afew hundred more Sky's poof into existence and began beating the meeps back slowly.

Some of the meeps retreet ITS A ICE DRAGON YOU DUMMY and also you know im in viis hidding spoot and trying to beet her up and PS: im a girl in this rp

(1 You can't teleport if you don't know where your teleporting to. 2 Drug induced dreams can't die. 3 Please give your character a name.)

"Well... I feel the universe collapsing, and that's never a good thing. Let's break the fourth wall for a second and lay down some rules,

1! DO NOT RUSH THIS RP OF I WILL MURDER YOUR FACE!

2! Meeps are immortal, they cannot die. Never. Not even with the sacred Meep Murder.

3! No teleporting to a place that hasn't been explored, and most importantly,

4. Never go full Yandere because when you go full Yandere, there ain't no going back.

Got that everyone. Good because the universe is restablizing," Eric explained.

for rule 2 of anime tems and rule 3 of Bobcams rules guys i dident telport i was on shrooms !!!!!

"5. No illegal drug references unless refering to Meeps as "______ inspired creatures." this include weed for anyone who's Canadian, as it's not officially legal at the moment. That had to be said."

Well... More meeps... and uh, random plane girl, you tame dragons right? Well I tamed a dragon myself! If we show each other our dragons, lets do it when Eric, isn't here. By the way, what gender is your dragon?

"Yeah show me your dragons it's not like i'm going to eat their breath attack and gain their elemental powers..."

"Yeah show me your dragons it's not like i'm going to eat their breath attack and gain their elemental powers..."
Uh... Eat breath? That sounds really weird...

"Meeps are everywhere... Anyone have a half decent idea on surviving this? I'm open to suggestions."

"Meeps are everywhere... Anyone have a half decent idea on surviving this? I'm open to suggestions."
Uh... There surrounding us, hey, Eric, would you mind seeing my dragon so we can ride him out of here?

"Yes I would mind. You seen the tamer's dragon attack me, I'm sure it would enjoy knocking me off its back high in the bloody sky."

He's nice, and, I wouldn't mind leaving you to face off against the high amounts of meep, meeps or dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back