Mega Evolution Ideas

• Thread starter FLCL
  • Start date
FLCL

FLCL

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I thought I'd make this thread so we can come up with our own mega evolutions for certain Pokemon we want/don't want to see appear in future Pokemon titles. Feel free to include typing changes, base stat changes and abilities changes if you want to.

I think it would be pretty funny/disgusting to see Blissey getting a mega evolution, does it need one? Not really, but it would be hilarious to see people's reaction to the infamous pink blob getting even better.

Mega Blissey
Type: Normal (Considered Normal/Fairy, but with all the Poison and Steel types being used, it doesn't seem like a great typing, even it does make sense.)
Ability: Regenerator (lol)
Base Stats: 255/10/80/105/135/55

Now that I'm thinking about it, I should probably rename this thread to "Mega Evolution Ideas That Would Make Competitive Players Cry", anyways please share some of your ideas for mega evolutions that need to happen/don't need to happen.

Reactions: 2179, CrazyElf and Mikaya
I have an idea of mega evolutions for the y versions of blastoise and venusaur, okay for blastoise he can keep the two cannons on his back and two more cannons on the side of him which gives him 4 cannons and would increase is special attack but lower his speed for the heavy cannons, he can also have a steel typing because of the cannons.But for venusaur, he will have a fly trap on him instead of a flower which gives him a bug type instead of poison, his attack wil get increased but special attack will get decreased on that.

I think you guys will think this idea is stupid so go ahead say something bad about this post so yah

Mega Flygon
Type: Dragon/Ground type
Ability: Tinted Lens
Base Stats: 80 HP - 135 Attack - 95 Defense - 80 Sp. Attack - 95 Sp. Defense - 135 Speed

Flygon getting a Mega would definitely boosts it's ability to play in its competitive aspect. Having greater Attack and speed would make this Pokemon a very good Physcial Sweeper, with some minor boosts to the defensives to make this Pokemon more bulky. Also, having Tinted Lens on this Pokemon would make it even more powerful.

Mega Flygon
Type: Dragon/Ground type
Ability: Tinted Lens
Base Stats: 80 HP - 135 Attack - 95 Defense - 80 Sp. Attack - 95 Sp. Defense - 135 Speed

Flygon getting a Mega would definitely boosts it's ability to play in its competitive aspect. Having greater Attack and speed would make this Pokemon a very good Physcial Sweeper, with some minor boosts to the defensives to make this Pokemon more bulky. Also, having Tinted Lens on this Pokemon would make it even more powerful.
Tinted Lens wouldn't be that good of an ability, Flygon has pretty neutral coverage with Dragon/Ground and moves like Fire Blast, Tinted Lens is better for Pokemon who have to rely on Hidden Power as a coverage move. Tough Claws wouldn't be that bad or even Contrary since it doesn't have access to a set up move outside of Hone Claws and Power Up Punch and can learn moves like Superpower and Draco Meteor, though I'm hoping Flygon gets access to Dragon Dance :3

I think they should make mega hydreigon with only 1 head and with armored wings

They should make mega talon flame or electivire. This would've been a great addition to pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphires mega evolution ideas because it looks like that they are trying to give mega evolutions to all of the uncommon type pokemon. Electivire could have moves like thunder electro ball etc. and would have an ability of thick fat because they could really give electivire bigger muscles. Talon flame would be have flames busting out of the backs of his wings and would have a helmet like half red and half black head with metal body pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mega dunsparce would be wonderful with addition of a dragon type

Reactions: Ratatta8888 and Vituu
Mega Galvantula should be made !

I think it would only be fair if the pokemon in addition to Diancie, which for some odd reason haven't come out, got megaforms of their own, I mean, imagine mega volcanion, a mega pokemon that's both fire and water type, but not super effected by grass or rock. Or Hoopa, though im not sure what type that one is.

Mega Magikarp FtwMAGIKARP FTW.jpg

Mega Druddigon- This dragon is almost practically invisible to Trainers yet its already a powerhouse in Atk, but its low speed is its biggest downfall. I would love to see Druddigon get an Mega Evolution one that makes it faster, to not have to rely on Trick Room teams to support it to its fullest potential. Maybe give it an additional Dark type (Dragon/Dark type) and give it more dark moves

That be a magnet to fairy users, you should make it part steel, and give it a steel dragon modeling that will make it look faster too, and be resistant to fairy type
Mega Druddigon- This dragon is almost practically invisible to Trainers yet its already a powerhouse in Atk, but its low speed is its biggest downfall. I would love to see Druddigon get an Mega Evolution one that makes it faster, to not have to rely on Trick Room teams to support it to its fullest potential. Maybe give it an additional Dark type (Dragon/Dark type) and give it more dark moves

hey guys today i wanted to ask you about your thought on a mega dragonite. there may be a 50 percent chance that this may happen because dragonite is the most favorite pokemon to alot of trainers. pokemon company also created a mega tyranitar and mega aggron which were very similar in many ways, dragonite is similar to salamence and he got a mega. so guys tell me your thoughts on this possible mega evolution.

I personally love Mightyena, so I really reaaaly want a Mega version.

Perhaps a Speed and Attack boost?

i want to see this. give me your thoughts on what mega xerneas would look like

i think mega armaldo may be created because they have already created a mega fossil pokemon so why not mega evolve all the fossil pokemon. tell me your thoughts on this new pottential mega evolution

Last edited by a moderator:
Mega Scolipede
Type: Bug/Dragon (Would be an interesting typing, giving it a resistance to Ground and x4 Resist against Grass, granted this would make Fire neutral damage and a weakness to Flying and Rock)
Ability: Tough Claws
Base Stats: 60/140/109/65/89/122
Generally this would make a decent bug Pokemon and make it extremely powerful, at least with Physical attacks. It would be great if Scolipede coudl even learn Dragon moves, at least Dragon Claw or Outrage. I only thought of giving it a slight Speed boost since normal Scolipede already has the hidden ability Speed Boost. This set would mean you can use protect or such to give Scolipede two turns to get its speed past most pokemon and then Mega Evolve it into a Physical terror.

I would like to see Mega Ambipom and Mega Donphan.

Mega Pikachu. That is all.....JK

Mega Pikachu
35/100/50/140/80/145

Ability:Lightning Rod

MAKE IT HAPPEN GAMEFREAK

Two words: Mega SNORLAX!
Imagine incredible SP.defense, defense, and HP for the sacrifice of lowered Attack, SP. attack, and speed.
The defense and HP could prove as a good strategy to waste the PP of that one move that always KOs your other pokes.
Also, with some attack EV training, snorlax would be unstoppable.

And Mega ditto, with an illusion ability much like Zoroark, he could preform a perfect transformation move that would not only copy the opponents move set, but mimic their PP and typing as well.

I think it would be great if the Raichu had a mega evolution, and would also be cool if the Greninja, the Delphox and Chesnaught also had mega evolution! And it would be also nice if they had the legendary mega evolution!

Mega Jellicent (still Water/Ghost,) which would differ based on gender. Male would get a large boost to Sp. Def. and Sp. Atk, with the female getting a boost to HP and Sp. Atk. instead. This would play to both Jellicent's common use as status inflictor and its prominent gender differences.

Back