Mega Evolution Ideas

• Thread starter FLCL
  • Start date
I just thought of another mega evolution I would want. That would be.... MEGA TALONFLAME. Think about it it would be OP I mean Talonflame its self is great especially with Gale Wings of course it would get an Attack and Speed boost going great with an Adamant nature and Gale Wings then for its design it would have like some wisps like Mega Blaziken coming of its head wings and tail and then its body would be designed differently. Also to make it even better its ability when Mega evolved would be Gale Wings.

Mega Arceus should be a mega evolution it would have to be super op that would get a boost in everything and be every single type but no really their should be a mega arceus and even though multitype is a cool abillty it should get a diffrent abillty and maybe instead of getting big boosts in all areas just a smaller stat boost in all areas or maybe even keep the multitype ability and make it so the stat boost changes depending on which plate arceus is holding.

Mega Arceus should be a mega evolution it would have to be super op that would get a boost in everything and be every single type but no really their should be a mega arceus and even though multitype is a cool abillty it should get a diffrent abillty and maybe instead of getting big boosts in all areas just a smaller stat boost in all areas or maybe even keep the multitype ability and make it so the stat boost changes depending on which plate arceus is holding.
... no thank you. Arceus is already OP and a Mega could literally make it banned. Judgement is enough and Mewtwo X/Y and Megaa Raquaza also didn't need to happen. Ubers is geting way to Ubery to the point where its just plain broken.

... no thank you. Arceus is already OP and a Mega could literally make it banned. Judgement is enough and Mewtwo X/Y and Megaa Raquaza also didn't need to happen. Ubers is geting way to Ubery to the point where its just plain broken.
point taken but I still think it would be awesome plus there is a chance of it happening in the future if diamond and pearl were remade then arceus could posabally get a mega evolution although diamond and pearl remakes won't come out anytime soon the chancse of arceus getting a mega evolution is quite likley.

Mega Chansey.

.......Just kidding. ;-;

Hmmmm, Mega Chandelure. Chandelure is my favorite sweeper on my team and getting a Mega Evolution would make it even better. I would make the base stats:

HP: 65
Atk: 40
Def: 100
SpAtk: 160
SpDef:100
Spe: 115

Total: 580

I'd give it the Ability Flashfire \ : D /

Reactions: DeathDragon
I really would like see mega kingdra which will be unstoppable after a dragon dance it have wide variety of move pool which help kingdra destroy everything which get in his or her way. Commme on game freak get kingdra a mega evolution.

all sinnoh starters can have a mega evolution

Mega torterra- It would have a giant tree with two medium sized trees in front of it.
Mega infernape- I dunno something kinda more fire on its body and stuff will look cool :D
Mega empoleon- Its crown kinda thing will be bigger and have more spikes and stuff

A mega machop would look really cool. Right now he only has 4 arms but when he mega evolves he could grow 2 more and all of his arms would be buffed with some type of gauntlet or armor. Another mega evolution could be of golbat and he could spawn wings or something

I think there should be a mega evolution for togekiss because it needs to become stronger. I would also like to have a new ability when it mega evolves. it would also be nice if there was also another legendary pokemon mega evolution

I think there should be a mega evolution dragonite because there is a mega evolution for garchomp and flygon, so there must be a mega dragonite. i would also like if if dragonite had 4 wings and had spikes all over his body.

they did good on making sceptile looking good with more leaves and berries on his back, but I think there should a mega torterria because they already made all the pokemon ruby,so they should make torterria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mega Entei
Type: Dragon / Fire
Ability: pressure
Stats at level 60: HP: 259 Attack: 170 Defense: 200 SP. Attack: 280 Sp. Defense: 180 Speed: 210

Mega Milotic
Type: Water
Ability: Serene Grace (Scald burn, Ice Beam freeze)
HP: 95
Attack:60
Defence: 100
Special Attack: 135
Special Defence: 150
Speed: 100

I really like milotic and I'd like to see it have a mega evolution so I thought i could be a bulky sweeper with access to recovery :D

I think they should add mega scissor, dialga, palkia, yveltel, xerneas,and for the rest of the legendarys.

It would be great to see Megas for Eeveelutions.
Plus more ghost megas, Chandelure and maybe Pumpkaboo?
Probably megas for more starters, I think that's something we definitely need.
Entei? Or for each legendary beast?

I don't really think it's necessary for legendaries to get megas although it would be nice... i guess.
I feel if they get megas it would make other pokemon with megas not as great. I don't it's neccessary to give legends megas since most of them are already pretty strong, but really underused pokes should definitely get them.

Yeah, Megas don't need mega evolutions that much but more starters definitely need more mega evolutions.

I love the idea of a mega Arcanine, it's my favorite Pokemon anyways.
Arcanine @Arcanite
Ability: Pyrate(Normal type moves turn into fire type and do 1.3x more damage[Extreme Speed!!!])
So, I was thinking:
150(+40)
100(+20)
100(+20)
115(+20)
The most annoying part about most mega's or Pokemon in general, is when they have high SpA and Att with no/low defenses(except for mega lucario). What I always think is "Why can't we just take that extra att or spa and make it into bulk/speed!?" Well, that's what I did kinda, since Arcanine doesn't have too much he can do with SpA other than Snarl and dragon pulse (oh how he yearns for Hyper Bark), And with the buffs, you can invest in bulk and carry something like Ex Speed and do tons of damage still. I think as Tankanine, you could even run facade as a toxic counter.

I want to see mega raiku, entei, and suicune megas I mean latios and latias got they're mega evolution so why not the photo dog trio that would be awesome I love those Pokemon cause they are based off of dogs which I love and they all have different types and I think mega entei would be fire/ground (volcano) suicide would probably be water/ice and raiku electric/steel I mean adding these types would be cool and I would love it if they maDE these megastar!

Reactions: Vernal
Here's an idea. Mega Arbok. +40 to SpA +40 to speed and +20 to Defense. Ability would be intoxify, it would work like status except it has a 30% chance to put the toxic status infliction on the opponent. Arbok could Mabye be used as a special sweeper in UU with this mega evolution. Perhaps if this M.Evo was added Jessie's Arbok in the anime could make a comeback and maybe actually capture Pikachu for a few episodes.

Reactions: Vernal
My evolurion ideas are.......drumrollplease...lugia,pikachu.thatthatthatthats alllll folks

We have many near OP offensive Megas. Now we need a few more OP defensive Megas. Things that just DO NOT like to get hurt. With several healing moves, abilities that cure status etc and high defenses. I think Blissey would be the most suitable candidate for this. Would be sweet if she gets something like Serene Grace because the most defensive Pokémon are the most irritating ;)

Back