Mega Evolution Ideas

• Thread starter FLCL
  • Start date
We have many near OP offensive Megas. Now we need a few more OP defensive Megas. Things that just DO NOT like to get hurt. With several healing moves, abilities that cure status etc and high defenses. I think Blissey would be the most suitable candidate for this. Would be sweet if she gets something like Serene Grace because the most defensive Pokémon are the most irritating ;)
Mega wobufett lol +50 into defense and special defense.

We have many near OP offensive Megas. Now we need a few more OP defensive Megas. Things that just DO NOT like to get hurt. With several healing moves, abilities that cure status etc and high defenses. I think Blissey would be the most suitable candidate for this. Would be sweet if she gets something like Serene Grace because the most defensive Pokémon are the most irritating ;)
Serene Grace? Nah, when Slowbro got a mega evolution it lost Regenerator, when Audino got a mega evolution, it lost Regenerator, it's about time that for a Pokemon with a mega evolution to get Regenerator, it might as well be Blissey.

Reactions: Vernal
Serene Grace? Nah, when Slowbro got a mega evolution it lost Regenerator, when Audino got a mega evolution, it lost Regenerator, it's about time that for a Pokemon with a mega evolution to get Regenerator, it might as well be Blissey.
It already has good healing lol. It's like you want another banned from ubers Mon. I think natural Cure would be better for it, seeing as how Toxic is it's downfall. The farthest they might go is giving it magic guard, could you imagine that? Baton pass some cosmic powers to that Monster WITH magic guard? That's beyond uber tier lol.

I had an idea for Mega Kingdra +35 Spa and Atk, and +30 Spe. It'd get adaptability probably or maybe miracle scale or something, who knows. Well I decided to draw that concept.

m.imgur.com/dGBeqZJ

@Vernal Looks like the grandfather Kingdra. Lol. Mega Blissey cannot be a thing as it will be in users anyway. If there was though, a ability away from some random thing. Bisharp is a prime candidate. Imagine the speed of a centaur Samurai. Incredible design VGC mon which has Speed Boost/Defiant. It would be so epic. What about dragonite's mega stone. Dragonite or Dragonoinonite. Lol

Reactions: Vernal
Mega Umbreon, ultra high defense, ultra high sp. defense, lower the speed and raise defense and sp. def. then raise attack a little and lower sp. attack

Mega Umbreon, ultra high defense, ultra high sp. defense, lower the speed and raise defense and sp. def. then raise attack a little and lower sp. attack
They'd have to make one for each Eeveelution

Back