All starters and eveeloutions

Mega Pikachu. That is all.....JK

Mega Pikachu
35/100/50/140/80/145

Ability:Lightning Rod

MAKE IT HAPPEN GAMEFREAK
Ya mean raichu

Mega Lapras.
Outstanding movepool, just needs a boost in sp. Atk and defenses, maybe speed but Lapras doesn't seem like it'd need that much speed anyway. It's meant to be kinda bulky.

my mega evolution would be pikachunite then ashe would have a awsome mega pikachu sidekick

Me I think they should do Mega-Zoroark

Also Mega Exploud lol

sans-titre.png sans-titre.png
images8C5AJX3U.jpg

Mega Deoxys

And the last Mega-Butterfree

megabuterfree_by_midnitez_remix-d6he29o.png

Sorry if I did Mega-Buterfree too big :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jeff The Killer
mega luxray.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I'd like to see a Mega Mightyena
128157_Mega_Mightyena.png

Mega Arcanine

tumblr_n3gvq4eFg51s2i16to1_500.png

Mega Ninetails
mega_ninetales_by_coolshallow-d7r640p.png

(Credit to CoolShallow on DA)

And of course a Mega Eevee

latest

Reactions: blinboy
Mega Flygon.

That Mega Butterfree looks amazing D:

Pokemon definitely needs Mega Bibarel. What more could you ask for?

lol just kidding. I actually want to see Mega Lugia and Ho-oh (mostly Lugia xD)

Mega butterfree would be awesome, I mean it's a classic that I'm sure everybody used to use. Mega Flygon would also be a big hit with me, I've always loved flygon. Mega ludicolo should also be a thing because I'm sure those who chose torchic in gen 3 got a lotad to beat the first gym with.

20/02/2015.
Still waiting for Mega Flygon...

Mega Mammoswine, Mega Cloyster, and Mega Azumarill. I think at least one of these will happen. There are a few types with only 3 or so megas, and I can't recall which types those are, but those are the types that will probably be receiving new megas.

Mega Donphan. Honestly, I think donphan would be so much more effective with a better ability. His sturdy ability is practically useless as he is made to be a wall, not a fast Pokemon. His Sand Veil ability only works well in Doublr Battles with a Pokemon with Sandstorm, but is not to effective in Single Battles. He should have an ability that will help him be more of a wall. Maybe Sandstorm would be a good skill so that he can have weather advantage. An upgrade to his defense and special defense would also help his bulk.

I think a Mega Espeon could work, or maybe a mega for all of the eeveeloutions.... :p (someone mentioned this earlier today on the sb, credit if you see this) but yeah, I think it could work. You maybe have all of the eeveeloutions come in and morph into one big... thing :D

MEGA LUXRAY

Electric & Dark
90, 160, 79, 75, 109, 100
Fur coat

this makes up for the speed luxray is really lacking. 40 more attack points makes it a hard hitter while 20 off spatt lets its defences go up for a bit more bulk. Fur coat further more increases Luxrays bulk considerably making it a fast tank

I want to know your ideas for Megas and their details and stuffies ^^

Something like this:

Mega Raichu
Ability: Lightning Rod (more than 1 if you're not sure)
Base stats:
HP-
60 (+0)
Atk- 100(+10)
Def- 65 (+10)
Sp.Atk- 135( +45)
Sp.Def- (+5)
Speed- 140 (+30)

And if you want to can make artwork too! ^^

You can even make your own little overview and assign them a tier if you want :3

Have Fun :D

I think that Mega Druddigon would be pretty awesome in my opinion . It could have high defences and as well as attack . Also I would say that Mega Girafarig wold be very awesome too . There should be Mega Evolutions of Pokemon that have no evolutions in my opinion :)

Mega Milotic

Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Multiscale
Base Stats: HP:95/Atk::60/Def:119(+40)/SpA:120(+20)/SpD:150(+30)/Spe:91(+10)

A large increase in it's bulk would let Milotic act as a defensive wall very effectively in OU, since it would be able to take hits well, especially Special-based. It's Water/Dragon typing is also a pretty good defensive typing and would also let it have only two weaknesses: Dragon and Fairy. Unfortunately, with the commonness of Dragon-types in the metagame, Mega Milotic may find it hard to get a spot on a team, especially over another Mega. However, what set's it appart is its ability Multiscale, allowing it to reduce damage from attacks when at full health. Pair this with Recover (or Rest) and you get a wall that is very hard to take down (Lugia can do this in Ubers since it has higher bulk, but Milotic can also do this better than Dragonite because of a better defensive-typing and bulk). It has access to Scald so it can cripple physical attackers with burns, can phaze with Dragon Tail or can reset setup sweepers with Haze. Ice Beam provides coverage, and although Mega Milotic misses out on Leftovers recovery, it makes up for it with Multiscale.

Alternatively, if Milotic gets Calm Mind in future gens, a Calm Mind set is certainly viable, boosting its SpA and SpD to very high levels. Give it Hydro Pump/Surf, Dragon Pulse and Ice Beam, Milotic hits super-effectively/neutrally against pretty much everything in OU bar Azumarill (and Empoleon, but he has nothing really to beat Milotic either). The only problem Milotic may have is the slightly inferior Speed stat, but its high bulk makes up for it and very few Special Moves would be able to touch it after setting up a few Calm Mind boosts... But it doesn't have Calm Mind (yet) :facepalm:

Many people may prefer to have a Water/Fairy typing for Mega Milotic instead of Water/Dragon. That would be an even better defensive typing, but being part of the Dragon Egg Group means it's pretty much impossible for that to happen. That's why I thought Water/Dragon would be the more logical option (although Water/Fairy would mirror Gyarados' Water/Dark)

So yeah, that's one of my ideas... I'm not too experienced competitively, but this was just for fun I guess :p I like thinking up ideas like this so I may come up with more :D

Reactions: Hikki
I think M-melloetta and Mega Weavile could be interesting.

Mega Melloetta
Types: Psychic and Electric/Fighting ( I dunno )
Ability: Huge Power
Base Stats: I dunno......

Mega Weavile
Types: Ice and Dark
Ability: Speed Boost
Base Stats: I dunno

Mega Girafarig: Type: Dark/Psychic
Stats?
Ability: Double Chomp (Like parental bonding)
Moves:
Crunch
Fake Out
Zen Headbutt
???
I like its would-be ability because it would make it possibly with the right stats rise in level in terms of Smogon but not as OP as Mega Kangasktan :D

Mega EXPLOUD! It would be OP I think its tubes would like lengthen and steam would come out of them and then it would be Faster and have higher Special Attack making it great to have BoomBurst and and silk scarf then it would have a brand new ability called Loud Voice its affect would be increase damage of all moves involving sound by like 40% or something it would be awesome

Back