Mistakes you made in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I downloaded ac:nl to two different sd cards and my save on my first sd card got corrupted. I lost my best friend Celia. :( I know how to get back flowers you ran through. After you break the flowers, push the power button and flowers will be back.

I downloaded ac:nl to two different sd cards and my save on my first sd card got corrupted. I lost my best friend Celia. :( I know how to get back flowers you ran through. After you break the flowers, push the power button and flowers will be back.

thats to bad :( i did that with pokemon Y at first. also lol that is one way to get flowers back :p just make sure that u saved before.

Not playing it everyday - too drawn into Kid Icarus: Uprising. When I don't play it everyday I miss out on earning loads of bells and I can't contribute to making my town a better place. But gosh, it's hard to play when you've got school almost everyday of your friggin life which ends up being a day for your friends to make fun of you. This starts to happen a lot now anyway.
So who needs real life when you've got Animal Crossing? XD Just kidding take life seriously

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Worst mistake? Leaving my town alone for several days/weeks, only to come back and find my town a mess, and missing villagers... :/

Does it work for flowers that have gone because they wilted? :D Because it's kind of the same thing...

Does it work for flowers that have gone because they wilted? :D Because it's kind of the same thing...
just water them and my biggest mistake was selling my perfect cherry at the beginning of the game i thought it would grow back (i haven't played animal crossing since the original) but i got one from my friend Andres p.s. i live in the borderland

:D

My biggest mistake would be accidentally saying no to own of my villagers moving when I hated that villager and wanted them gone. I then time traveled for a week trying to get her to move out. I time traveled for about 3 months in game and she wouldn't leave. Because I time traveled so much, I got over playing acnl and stopped playing it for a few months. I started playing it again just over a week ago, and she's mo

Not playing for weeks, I lost Savannah and some of my other favourite villagers because of that. :<

Thankfully my town was fine because Beautiful Ordinance though.

Not playing for weeks, thankfully my town was fine because Beautiful Ordinance though.
That's the same thing that happened to me! :D

i once sold a dlc item but thankfully it was/is reorderable. also i sold my golden pears to my own town retail instead of selling to a different town.

I didnt talk to villagers when time traveling. Olaf moved out. (he's my fav villager with tiffany, tammy and melba) :cry:

I was letting my roommate's kids play my 3DS and my games and one of them started my AC:NL game over. I loaded it up to find that my nearly completed game file was gone forever. Now I have a tent to sleep in. Dx

Reactions: Marc
I've been breeding blue roses and so far I've managed to dig up 2 of them with my shovel when I've been trying to grab fossils -_- It's horrible.

When I was fixing my time because it was a few minutes off, I accidentally sent myself back a year and when I went forwards again, weeds were everywhere (it was so bad I got to play that weed game), cockroaches were living in my house, my hair was wrecked (though I had Shampoodle open that very day) and I think one of my animals left.

D: I can't say I've ever done anything like that. I'm glad that I have the beautiful ordinance on, because if I didn't I know all my flowers would have died on me and I wouldn't get all the flowers/hybrids that I do get each day. Although my town is kind of overrun with flowers at the moment because my villagers love to plant them all the time.

When the Beautiful Ordinance is on, my villagers are just like that, and as none of my flowers die the flower numbers just keep increasing.

Though at the time I was playing regularly enough to keep my town's flowers and whatnot in check, so I had the Bell Boom Ordinance on. Nowadays when I don't play nearly as much I have the Beautiful Ordinance on which thankfully keeps all the (hybrid) flowers I've grown over the months and other things in check for me.

There is one mistake that I (and possibly a lot of other people) have made at the very beginning of the game. I ate my perfect fruit. I didn't know it was a perfect fruit then, I just thought it was a different look of the fruit (which is true).

Another constant mistake I've made in animal crossing is scare bugs I'm trying to catch, especially on the island at night.

But I'd say the biggest mistake I've made yet is create a path in my town. So many animals move in and move out, so you kind of have to change the rout of your path often. Although, I have not checked my town in ages, so I'm kind of scarred to see what it looks like now. :bag:

I was letting my roommate's kids play my 3DS and my games and one of them started my AC:NL game over. I loaded it up to find that my nearly completed game file was gone forever. Now I have a tent to sleep in. Dx
Bullys. Even if they weren't trying to be them, they are.

My biggest mistake was time travelling a few months. It cost me one of my favorite and most important villagers in my town. Plus, it took forever to get rid of the weeds of a few months...ugh...oh well. I've learned my lesson...

Back