Mistakes you made in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Ugh I ran through one of my four jacob's ladders by accident >_< and one of the remaining three dissapeared. I only have two now. :(

I didn't know when I first got Animal Crossing that the driver asking you where you want to go in the beginning, determines the fate of your town name...hence, 'A cafe' was born.

Reactions: Knight Rain and aznapazna
Well, one time I was time traveling trying to get the 2nd floor in the museum, and before I knew it, my favorite villager, Coach, moved out! I only skipped one day, and Isabelle did not even tell me that he was moving out, which mad me sad. :cry: Another mistake I made was I was playing online on Tortimer's island when I bought my first wetsuit, and I accidentally dropped it and another player took it. Bam! 48 Medal gone! AlL GoNe! *Sniffle*

Reactions: Knight Rain
My house choice DX
I put my house right next to a cliff being naive. Now there is only like 2 tiles of space whenever I get out of my house. I wish I had rest my town early on before I put over two hundred hours in the game. Now I have gone too far in to come back....

buying all the furniture wich were available

I have made many mistakes in Animal Crossing-

1. I changed the date to 2050 in myv 3ds so I could get many bells. I realised that I got my bells but there were SO MANY weeds in my town and the people said I haven't been in town for years. My hair also got messy :(:(:(

2. I didn't want to go to tortimer island and by mistake I talked to Kapp'n. instead of selecting no, I made another mistake and said Yes, which got my 1000 bells gone and so much waste of time listening to his annoying songs.

The worst mistake I ever made was allowing my younger siblings to play...they learned about the axe tool and slowly but surely every tree vanished from our town 0_o

I once caught 3 sharks that I had never caught in the game. it was so difficult! I give them to blathers, and (obviously) he becomes happy. What I do? I press the power button instead of the start button. Everything gone like a glass window smashing to fragements.

1. Selling items at Nookling when I should have been selling at Retail
2. Eating all the fruit I got when I got them

I think it was mainly that I spent wayyy too much time at the start cycling through maps and getting the perfect face, home, e.t.c. and not take time to relax and actually play the game. Gosh- it was so stressing... >///<

I sold my only perfect orange right when i got it. I COULDVE PLANTED THAT THING! Also, i pulled and sold every flower in my town. Took a while to get them back. Then i bought like 6 nets and shovels from tommys store cuz i thought i didnt hve them. so i wasted money. Also, i completely couldnt find the post office at all. even walking past it lots every day

I had a similar situation. @Jeff The Killer

I let my sister make an Alt character for her to play on and she started putting patterns on the floor. She puts so many patterns >.< and she saved. I was stuck with a town full of cookie patterns. I was so lazy and didn't want to take them all away >.>
Lesson learned, Don't let your sister play ACNL and let her save. xD

I made the stupidest mistake ever. I spend a week making a massive red rose garden. The next week i was too busy so couldnt play. When i eventually played again i ran through the garden ruining and destroying all of my flowers.

Basically everything I did was a mistake xD

Back