Mistakes you made in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I once tried the "time travel" trick to get a villager I always wanted, but after the mistake of ignoring Clyde, I accidentally sent him packing. To make up for it, I eventually found Skye, a villager I always wanted!

Paths.

I made the mistake of picking out this really pretty like 13 or 15 piece pathway and I laid down most of it, except for the extra pieces that wouldn't fit in my inventory. So, being the naive player I was, I simply scanned the QR code over the old path design - BIG mistake. My paths were horribly messed up. I just erased them. It took forever. :oops: Worst part was I did something similar not too long after. I found a new path that took up all 10 inventory spaces and laid down my paths - couple of weeks later I found this lovely dress QR so I scanned it over one of my path pieces - this also messed up my paths! In my new town my Alt has all the path pieces lol.

I used to sell my fossils before assessing them.. i didnt know XD

My biggest mistakes....

-Hoarding every single item I thought was cool, I ran out of space extremely quickly

-Getting the big expensive Public Work Projects that don't gel with citizen satisfaction

-Sending threat letters, they always love them!

-Trying to upgrade my house too much, my money was all drained!

-Attempting to buy Gracies furniture

- Etc. Etc. Etc.

Wow, I never realised I make so many mistakes!o_O

Reactions: Magik
-Too many item in my closet/bag. Now I cannot get rid of them, I don't want to sell them or throw them away :(
-Playing games with the visitor in the camp --> a huge lost of money and getting useless things!

-This one is not really things I regret, but rather annoying. There was one ignorance villager who moved in and built his house on my paved path!! Now the paths are disconnected with his house in the middle.

Buying this game and then not playing it for a month and everyone yells at me

Forgot to take care of my town, lost Hamlet.

Then sold a fish I thought that was already in my museum, now I have to find out which one it was...

I have eaten my 1 perfect fruit early back in the start of my game. That was not the best idea I've had in New Leaf. I didn't know that you weren't supposed to eat it, but it looked different from the rest of the native fruit in my town so I wanted to see what happened if the perfect fruit was consumed. I thought it was cool, until I went to other people's towns and saw their perfect fruit. xD

^ I did the same as well!

I've made some mistakes by letting people into my town who I thought were friendly. One time someone found my hidden gem stash and stole a crap ton of them. Luckily, I was playing with true friends and they caught him in the act. I shut off my wireless switch to ruin his plan.

In animal crossing:let's go to the city/city folk, I remember catching my first ever shark. I got super excited, but then I realised my pockets were full and I couldn't swap anything out because I was too close to sea...so I had to let it go. I was so upset, but now when I look back at it, I realise that it wasn't so bad because in AC:NL I can get sharks easily C:

I remember I accidentally sold my sister's bug net, and once I sold a shark, and my shovel.

My first fail was i have sell a many items froms the museum.

When I originally got the game I sold my perfect fruit which wasn't very clever at all. I've also ran over hybrids a lot and gave away bells to directful children on the Island. Probably the worst thing I've ever done is time travelling as I have lost some of my favourite villagers from doing that :(

I had received my first Jacobs Ladder. While running through the town, right after watering the plant, I run right through it. I ended up destroying the plant and didn't get a new one for a good week or so. It sucked so much. ;-;

The things I regret doing in ACNL are selling my fossils. For like the first 2 months I sold my fossils at the retail instead of bringing them to the museum. Another thing I regret is ever talking to those ugly villagers that move in horrible places and make your town look bad.

Buying a fake painting

is this game fun?

The biggest mistake I ever made was selling accidently my golden fishing rod.
My complete Inventar was filled with fish and the fishingrod.
So I accidently clicked on it.

the bigest mistake I ever made it running though my gold roses. I was new to the game and didn't know how awesome they were.

Back