Most O.P. Characters

• Thread starter KaiianBoss1914
  • Start date
KaiianBoss1914

KaiianBoss1914

RPG Freak
Towns Folk
This has been bugging me for a long time now (actually since it came out) but some of the characters are REALLY overpowered! Sonic is OP, Little Mac is OP, Duck Hunt is OP. It just gets annoying! Who do you think is OP?

Little mac he seriously is OP that guy is so annoying especially his K.O thingy but then again he does have kinda bad recovery the guy isn't much aerial I don't find sonic or duck hunt tough to deal with.

Reactions: MercuryBitt
With different types of Customization and power-ups, any character can be OP. Optimize a character's Strength as high as you can make it to be and you now have an OP character. If you're talking about what I like to call 'Natural OP,' then Ganondorf (along with other characters) would fit as the perfect candidate.

I think Duck Hunt is WAY to OP sometimes. I am always spammed to death with clay pigeons and dumb spammy moves whenever I fight one. He also gets a nice recovery (similar to the "beat" custom for Mega Man), which just makes me angry, because it just means "harder to beat..."

I think little mac is too op just because he is sooooo fast and can do some much damage easily such as his jab combo which does around 20% and they usually stay in the center of the stage running to do quick damage then leave. Even if he has bad recovery its sometimes hard to grab them to throw them. and counter.

villager!!! I only played the demo and villager is tough to deal with. Too many recovery in mid air that makes him hard to KO.

Well.... uh, Id rather not say anything.....

I have to say yoshi, I mained him so I know how to use him, I have played brawl so I can see the difference in yoshi. He was has been nerfed in a good way. He has become way more powerful, but for me I think he is one of the op characters.

Robin is OP, Zero Suit Samus (really what @Nova can do with her is amazing), the mii fighters are OP aswell, if you make a good one

Nobody for Shulk when he counters you with the Buster/Smash Monado, anyone :) ? (It deals some serious damage if you used a powerful attack!)

Nah, other than that, Little Mac gets really useless if he isn't in the middle of the screen, because just use a grab, and it's almost over.
As for Duck Hunt... I have absolutely no idea.
And Robin deals some damage, but (s)he can't always use his/her B-Attacks, so, when he start running out of books, you know it's time to smash.

Reactions: 3823
I think gannondorf is OP because if you only give him attack stats in equipment he can sometimes one or two hit people. but online really if you use his normal B you can't be knocked back or flinch unless you get grabbed.

I mained Yoshi, Bowser and Little Mac but I have to say Yoshi and Little Mac are the most OP. Online is zero suit samus really OP but I can't use her really well.

Yoshi deals a lot of damage without getting a lot and yeah, his making a egg of ya' move is really funny and op because the opponent can't do <censored>.

Little Mac is really op but not because of the KO smash, more because dealing a lot of damage without hitting you that much and he can counter really well too. Yesterday I got a falcon punch against me, used his counter and BAM! And he is bad in the air but you can just play so you don't get into the air.

Bowser isn't that OP because online he is nerfed a little bit and he is slow but if he hits you once you have a huge problem!

No one is really OP, except for Rosalina (if used correctly) who can be really OP.
I think all other characters are balanced, it just depends on the user.

No one is really OP, except for Rosalina (if used correctly) who can be really OP.
I think all other characters are balanced, it just depends on the user.
Give 1 reason why Rosalina is OP please. I find her really bad.

I'd say Shulk. Get hit from some of his charged powerful sword attacks and you're in trouble. xD

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I'd say Shulk. Get hit from some of his charged powerful sword attacks and you're in trouble. xD
BACKSLASH! BACKSLASH! BACKSLASH! @Marc

Reactions: MercuryBitt, Icemario and Mikaya
She can basically be at two places at once, she has excellent range thanks to Luma, her recovery is amazing, she has weak aerial attacks but she can still hit hard, and how can you hit Rosalina if Luma is protecting her? She has excellent spacing and she can basically go through your attacks with her disappearing dodge.

She can basically be at two places at once, she has excellent range thanks to Luma, her recovery is amazing, she has weak aerial attacks but she can still hit hard, and how can you hit Rosalina if Luma is protecting her? She has excellent spacing and she can basically go through your attacks with her disappearing dodge.
If you hit Luma off the edge, she (assuming it's a she, never played Galaxy) can't jump or use any recovery so my strategy is to attack Rosalina and wait for the move where Luma gets shot at you, dodge it, and knock that little star off the ledge. Rosalina is then powerless dor a short amount of time. Then again I only did this once...

Olimar or Rosalina/Luma have to be the most OP for their ability to manage other characters that can do their dirty work from a distance. They take damage from their controllers and they can prevent projectiles from coming to them.

If the luma is placed in the right position, Rosalina can be quite devastating.
(Sorry if that's kind of vague.)

Back