Most O.P. Characters

• Thread starter KaiianBoss1914
  • Start date
I find Palutena to be OP. She has a nasty counter and can reflect all kinds of projectiles. Not to mention warp and has a good range. That up smash KOs me everytime. ;-;

Well it's not meta knight anymore....

I'd have to say little Mac is really op for reasons that most people have mentioned already. Personally he is not my fighting style at all so he mostly annoys me off more than anything.

Princess Peach is pretty op, but I feel like most people don't mind cause it's funny.

In my opinion, Pac Man is also op cause he really ends up being a heavy hitter and stuff. But it might be me and I just have trouble fighting against him.

Ganondorf and Captain falcon are equally op because of their neutral special-they can be reversed
Shulk has some OP-ness with the Monados power
Any character with a counter attack-not reflect like cape or pocket
Luigi-his down taunt can hurt
Kirby-that puffball takes ur specials
Rosalina-has the luma
DK-can spam the down-b move
amiibos that are level 20 or higher-doesnt matter what ones
Wario-his fart fully charged and he can spam his bike for a recovery
Mii-any type-the size and items equipped can be op like health regen and brawn badges
[DLC]
Again, characters (Roy for example)with a counter
Ryu-he has alot of moves with op variations (like both san shoryuken final smashes) and Street Fighter 2 codes

Rosalinda because of that damn Luma and she is just so good at this game. Sheik because she has great combo starters and her grabs are just way to long and can be repeated many and many times. Zero Suit Samus because of her strongness and agility and Diddy kong of that up air and grabs ( Use too have is up air)

Back